• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trickster44's Art Shop

Do you like the new setup better?

• No, I liked the older way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Hey! Trickster44, I'd like a Userbar!
Color(s) : Dark orange.
Pokemon(What Gen) : Hitmonchan (Gen 1), Throh (Gen 5), Lilligant (Gen 5)
Text: Poké Punch-Out!!
Anything else?: I'd like them all to be facing left. Can Hitmonchan be on the left with Throh and Lilligant to the right, and the text in the middle?

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Hey! Trickster44, I'd like a Banner!
Pokemon/Image(incl. link) : http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=physics#/dhkl78 (this is the background) ; the Poke is Cinccino (shiny)
Color(s) : What fits the picture on physics subject
Size: A size fitting for an envelope. 720 x something I forgot?
Text: I can Tail slap your minds with Physics.
Anything else?: Can you give cinccino your own personalized teacher costume? I want that poke to look like a Cute teacher on a teacher's uniform.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

DAA.png

Thanks! :D

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Hey, Trickster44, I'd like a userbar!
Colours: Grey, white and black
Pokemon: Scrafty and Hariyama
Text: The Fighter
Anything else?: Can Scrafty be on the right, text in middle, and Hariyama on the left?

Psychic Lunatone

<--The Handsome Rock
Color(s) : Light Brown
Pokemon(What Gen) : HG/SS Solrock and HG/SS Lunatone
Text: True Rock Types
Anything else?: Solrock on the left and Lunatone on the right, thanks in advance

XX-SHADOW-XX

Sir Aaron's Lucario
Color(s) : Blue/black
Pokemon(What Gen) : gen Gen3. (Raquaza ((shiny if possible)) )
Text: XX-SHADOW-XX is a dragon like me. RAWR!
Anything else?: could there be to Raquaza, one on the left facing the middle and the other on the right facing the middle with the text in the middle?
thank you!

Artwork

To those who are concerned, I am sorry that your artwork requests have taken a while to be completed. I haven't been on my computer much, and whenever I'm on, it is slow as ****, so I apologize. I guarantee you, though, that these will be completed as soon as possible. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

~Trickster44

Hey! Trickster44, I'd
like a Userbar!
Color(s):Blue, White, and Red
Pokemon: Flygon and Altaria
Text: Akanjão Rockz!
Anything else?: Can
Flygon be on the Right with the Red color, the text on the middle with Black color, and Altaria be on the left with the Blue color? if you don't understand me, VM me. thank you!

AR.png

Color(s) : Dark orange.
Pokemon(What Gen) : Hitmonchan (Gen 1), Throh (Gen 5), Lilligant (Gen 5)
Text: Poké Punch-Out!!
Anything else?: I'd like them all to be facing left. Can Hitmonchan be on the left with Throh and Lilligant to the right, and the text in the middle?

PPO.png

EDIT:
Hey! Trickster44, I'd like a Banner!
Pokemon/Image(incl. link) : http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=physics#/dhkl78 (this is the background) ; the Poke is Cinccino (shiny)
Color(s) : What fits the picture on physics subject
Size: A size fitting for an envelope. 720 x something I forgot?
Text: I can Tail slap your minds with Physics.
Anything else?: Can you give cinccino your own personalized teacher costume? I want that poke to look like a Cute teacher on a teacher's uniform.

Conco.png

Last edited:
Hey! Trickster44, Could I get two userbars please?
Color(s) :Black and White
Pokemon :Reshiram
Text: My Black FC: 1421 1249 4067
Anything else?: Please PM me when its ready

Color(s) :Blue and Silver
Pokemon :Samurott and Blastoise
Text: LightningRevolver (In the middle please)
Anything else?: Please PM me when its ready

GregoryZoroark

Pokemon Master
I have one question. How do you make it to where that little userbar shows up when you post on a thread?

I have one question. How do you make it to where that little userbar shows up when you post on a thread?

So the image's URL is copied into your signature, and wrapped with image tags. Then, when you post in various threads, it shows up in your signature.

GregoryZoroark

Pokemon Master
Hey! Trickster 44, I'd like a userbar!
Color(s): Black
Pokemon: Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur
Text: GregoryZoroark
Anything Else?: Can you Pm me when it is done?

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Hey! Trickster 44, I'd like a userbar!
Color(s): Red and Orange
Pokemon: Volcarona
Text: The Hoenn Triangle Volcarona Rank
Anything Else?: None. I had this idea for the Hoenn Triangle that we could come up with more ranks. So I told everyone about your userbars! Thanks in advance! :D

Okay, so at the moment, I would like to just ask those of you that would request in the future to cease for the moment. I still can't access the websites I need to create your various requests. So, for now, I'm trying to find a solution for this. All those who've currently requested will still be accepted, and I hope you all can have patience. Once more I apologize.

~Trickster44

GregoryZoroark

Pokemon Master
Okay, so at the moment, I would like to just ask those of you that would request in the future to cease for the moment. I still can't access the websites I need to create your various requests. So, for now, I'm trying to find a solution for this. All those who've currently requested will still be accepted, and I hope you all can have patience. Once more I apologize.

~Trickster44
Thanks for letting us know, you do awesome stuff!

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Hey guys! I work here now. Feel free to request from me! I might also do some request from Trikster side of the shop. Just letting you guys know.

SnivyTrainer
Hey, Trickster44, I'd like a userbar!
Colours: Grey, white and black
Pokemon: Scrafty and Hariyama
Text: The Fighter
Anything else?: Can Scrafty be on the right, text in middle, and Hariyama on the left?
133185341152202707333206.gif

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/cooloolcool/133185341152202707333206.gif[/IMG*]
Feel free to ask for changes!

Last edited:

~Trickster44
Thanks for accepting the request. I'll just wait for it to be finished. Thanks.

Just one question. Can you animate it?

Thanks for accepting the request. I'll just wait for it to be finished. Thanks.

Just one question. Can you animate it?

Sorry, I don't know how to animate yet :( I'm still working on that, though

Status
Not open for further replies.