• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tricky Uber Rain :]]

382.gif
483.gif
488.gif
196.gif
384.gif
649.gif

I made this team awhile ago me and a few friends laddered with it .. got to 1300-1450 on p.o ladder 1500-1700 showdown ladder. seeing that trickroom is not commonly seen most uber teams literally have no outs to this team. pretty much is set up trick room knock out 2-3 pokemon everytime its up. now that this little introduction is over let me explain the pokemon themselves.

382.gif

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Ice Beam
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Surf

Weather starter and one if the main sweepers. tearing holes through anything that isnt 4x resistant or immune to its water attacks. doing 50%+ to fully sdef chansey. i run a quiet nature to make this thing a negative speed nature just to abus ethat trick room. i actually have 0 speed even tho its not shown above.

483.gif

Dialga @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Aura Sphere
- Trick Room
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunder

the offensive trickroom setter. being able to set up trick room with some ease makes this guy a perfect candidate for this team. after a trickroom and also with the benifit of the rain nothing is safe from this monster extreme killer arceus is nothing to this guy once its under trick room. aura sphere for the oh so common ferrothorns and steel types in general in ubers. dragon pulse for dragon. i run pulse over draco since i can use it more consistently. thunder to help it abuse the rain and when the trick room fades away the para isnt bad either.

488.gif

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Toxic
- Lunar Dance
- Trick Room
- Psychic

This pokemon is super important to the team and is the ultimate set up for rayquaza, dialga, or kyogre. first it sets up trick room ........ and suicides with lunar dance allowing to have my 3 main sweeper to dodge any damage, status and so on and basically come on fresh to the field prepared to sweep with 3 turns to do big damage to my opponent. toxic and psychic are literally just fillers that i rarely use, toxic can be used for troublesome pokemon that i cant handle such as sub lugia and whatnot.

196.gif

Espeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Psyshock
- Trick Room
- Baton Pass
- Yawn

A really iffy set i thought of. what this is suppose to do is scare out deoxys-s from setting hazrds . what you do is u-turn on deo-s break its sash switch into this guy and then yawn. set up trickroom and then u have either a choice to yawn or baton pass depending on your opponent move they make. yawn is really weird to see but for that little situation it comes in handy. baton pass also helps me to play more aggressive, dodge pursuit and so on and so fourth.

384.gif

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Trait: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- ExtremeSpeed
- V-create
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage

My last sweeper. Mix brave quaza this monster is the fastest thing after 1 or 2 v creates and then can hit defensive pokes with draco meteor and then even without trickroom can extremespeed to get a few more kills. V-create also is the best counter i have to steels and ferrothorn specifically since rain basically dont exist when this beast is on the field.

649.gif

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam
- Explosion

Last but not least choice scarf genesect . its weird to see this guy on a trick room team. but when trick rooms isnt active this guy can be a great lead or late game sweeper. ice beam is to hit rayquaza explosion just cause and iron head for stab. this pokemon can also scout sets for pokemon due to teh amount of damage it does and what boost it gets. cm kyogre gives me satk and scarf or specs tend to give me atk most often. the less damage his u-turn does to that pokemon or if u know pokemon sets u can tell what set it runs.

Last edited: