• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trinimaster's Trade Zone

Trinimaster.

trident20

ground types
can I have a shiny timid larvesta? Check my signature for my shinies. I have others if none of those interest you.

Trinimaster.

can I have a shiny timid larvesta? Check my signature for my shinies. I have others if none of those interest you.
Is Druddigon flawless or near flawless and is also lv.1? If so we have a deal

trident20

ground types
Its level 33 rng with modest nature. Only good for being shiny :( I have a level 100 shiny timid darkrai that I would trade for the larvesta( with good nature) and a shiny ut axew lv 1 adamant mold breaker ( if you have one)

Last edited:

Trinimaster.

Its level 33 rng with modest nature. Only good for being shiny :( I have a level 100 shiny timid darkrai that I would trade for the larvesta( with good nature) and a shiny ut axew lv 1 adamant mold breaker ( if you have one)
Uhh already got a Darkrai and Axew sorry,do you happen to have any other shiny flawless pokes?

trident20

ground types
no I wanted the axew and larvesta. Ummn I have deino lv 38. All the shinies I have are not level 1 and they were all found with random encounters. I can try to find something you want so just tell me.

coltduddy

Collector
hey man i'm looking for OT:SMR2011/Docile Karrablast
can you check my shop and choose 1 pokemon for that?

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
all of then are except the smeargle didn't realise but it's lv 31, by the way would you be able to do clonebacks of my pokes please

Last edited:

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
hey! do you still have the shiny near flawless deino? if so what gender?

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I am interested in your shiny timid DW Abra w/ elemental punches. I can offer a shiny near flawless naive landorus (31/30/30/31/31/31 for HP Ice), or a timid flawless DW charmander. I have others, but these are what I can think of right now.

Trinimaster.

no I wanted the axew and larvesta. Ummn I have deino lv 38. All the shinies I have are not level 1 and they were all found with random encounters. I can try to find something you want so just tell me.
Oh sorry about that,however I only collect shiny flawless Lv.1 pokes that's not currently listed in my shop.PM me and maybe we can work something out but I can't guarantee you though

hey man i'm looking for OT:SMR2011/Docile Karrablast
can you check my shop and choose 1 pokemon for that?
How about
Weaville Name:WEAVILLE OT:WORLD09 ID:08159?
all of then are except the smeargle didn't realise but it's lv 31, by the way would you be able to do clonebacks of my pokes please
Sure,can you just update me with our deal again?
hey! do you still have the shiny near flawless deino? if so what gender?
Yep I still have it and it's a male
I am interested in your shiny timid DW Abra w/ elemental punches. I can offer a shiny near flawless naive landorus (31/30/30/31/31/31 for HP Ice), or a timid flawless DW charmander. I have others, but these are what I can think of right now.
I already own both sorry but I'm interested in what else you might have

coltduddy

Collector
ok for me... when we can trade??

Trinimaster.

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
it's
pokes you want
shiny flawless plusle
shiny near flawless minun
shiny flawless horsea
shiny near flawless burmy
shiny near flawless turtwig
shiny near flawless sentret

pokes I want
s/f mild numel
s/f jolly smeargle (strong moves)
s n/f sassy onix
shiny near flawless timid electrike, ivs 30,31,31,30,31,31
calm shiny flawless regenerator slowpoke, ivs 31,31,31,31,31,0
jolly shiny flawless tauros

but as i said the smeargle isn't ut so i'll choose 5 out of those 6

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I also have Zapdos's, both timid. They both have the tutor move heat wave and the tm move roost from last gen. One has HP Ice and the other has HP Grass. HP Grass one is shiny but HP Ice one is not.

Last edited:

coltduddy

Collector
ook I'm waiting . when you can send me a pm with you fc and ask for mine

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
Y E S ! ! ! ive.. been looking for 1 of those.. so... much.. do you want a shiny BT servine/druddigon/eelektross?
or UT slowpoke? or UT absol? dratini Lv 7 UT?

Trinimaster.

Y E S ! ! ! ive.. been looking for 1 of those.. so... much.. do you want a shiny BT servine/druddigon/eelektross?
or UT slowpoke? or UT absol? dratini Lv 7 UT?
I would love to help you out but I'm only interested in shiny flawless Lv.1 pokes that's not listed in my shop,do you have any SF pokes at all?

I also have Zapdos's, both timid. They both have the tutor move heat wave and the tm move roost from last gen. One has HP Ice and the other has HP Grass. HP Grass one is shiny but HP Ice one is not.
Unfortunately I already own a Zapdos,do you have anything else that I don't have listed in my shop by chance?
it's
pokes you want
shiny flawless plusle
shiny near flawless minun
shiny flawless horsea
shiny near flawless burmy
shiny near flawless turtwig
shiny near flawless sentret

pokes I want
s/f mild numel
s/f jolly smeargle (strong moves)
s n/f sassy onix
shiny near flawless timid electrike, ivs 30,31,31,30,31,31
calm shiny flawless regenerator slowpoke, ivs 31,31,31,31,31,0
jolly shiny flawless tauros

but as i said the smeargle isn't ut so i'll choose 5 out of those 6
Ok fine with me then,just let me know when you would like to trade

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I also have 2 shiny flawless zangoose. One is adamant and one is jolly. Everything else I have is just a different version of something you have.