• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trinimaster's Trade Zone

Trinimaster.

I also have 2 shiny flawless zangoose. One is adamant and one is jolly. Everything else I have is just a different version of something you have.
Hmm Are anyone of them lv.1? sorry If I'm being a pain

Trinimaster.

Both are. They have no egg moves, but they are both at lv. 1.
Its cool ill take the adamant one then so we have a deal,Ill VM you in a bit since I'm organizing my boxes right now

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
129.-Shiny flawless Lv.1 adamant Magikarp (DW Ability)
285.-Shiny Flawless Lv.1 adamant Shroomish with EM Seed Bomb/Focus Punch
252.-Shiny near flawless (Sp.Att 1) LV.1 jolly Treecko with EM grasswhistle
204.-Shiny near flawless (Spd 2) Lv.1 relaxed Pineco with EM Toxic Spikes
361.-Shiny flawless Lv.1 Timid Snorunt with EM spikes ONLY IF FEMALE
636.-Shiny near flawless (Att.5) Lv.1 Timid Larvesta with EM Morning Sun
607.-Shiny flawless LV.1 Timid Litwick with EM Heat Wave
532.-Shiny flawless Lv.1 adamant Timburr with EM Mach Punch/Drain Punch
559.-Shiny flawless lv.1 adamant Scraggy with EM Dragon Dance/Drain Punch/Ice Punch

and If another trade I have set up fails Id be interested in

639.- Shiny near flawless (Sp.Att.19) Lv.42 Jolly Terrakio
Also they must all be in ENGLISH or french I could tolerate but no JAP :3

I can offer:
Shiny flawless DWF dratini(adamant) EM: Extreemespeed
Shiny flawless mienfoo(jolly) EM: knock off
Shiny flawless DWF gligar with the same EM as yours xD
Shiny flawless EV trained lvl 100 whimsicott(bold, EM encore) (reply for more details on EV spread)
Flawless Gamestp deoxys-a(naive) lvl 50 UT
Flawless Movie14 Victini(adamant) lvl 50 UT
Flawless SMR2010 Jirachi(jolly) lvl 5 UT

All UT unless stated :D, also I'd need you to clone my pokes and trade them back, If not I'll find someone else to clone them, And we can trade then :DD

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
since you are also trading regular shinys starting soon, how bout if i give you 2 regular UT shiny's for the 1 flawless?

I have an interest in your shiny Tirtouga.

I have a Japanese, Jolly Jirachi recieved from the Hoenn reigon or a Dream World Korean Squirtle im willing to trade for it.

Trinimaster.

129.-Shiny flawless Lv.1 adamant Magikarp (DW Ability)
285.-Shiny Flawless Lv.1 adamant Shroomish with EM Seed Bomb/Focus Punch
252.-Shiny near flawless (Sp.Att 1) LV.1 jolly Treecko with EM grasswhistle
204.-Shiny near flawless (Spd 2) Lv.1 relaxed Pineco with EM Toxic Spikes
361.-Shiny flawless Lv.1 Timid Snorunt with EM spikes ONLY IF FEMALE
636.-Shiny near flawless (Att.5) Lv.1 Timid Larvesta with EM Morning Sun
607.-Shiny flawless LV.1 Timid Litwick with EM Heat Wave
532.-Shiny flawless Lv.1 adamant Timburr with EM Mach Punch/Drain Punch
559.-Shiny flawless lv.1 adamant Scraggy with EM Dragon Dance/Drain Punch/Ice Punch

and If another trade I have set up fails Id be interested in

639.- Shiny near flawless (Sp.Att.19) Lv.42 Jolly Terrakio
Also they must all be in ENGLISH or french I could tolerate but no JAP :3

I can offer:
Shiny flawless DWF dratini(adamant) EM: Extreemespeed
Shiny flawless mienfoo(jolly) EM: knock off
Shiny flawless DWF gligar with the same EM as yours xD
Shiny flawless EV trained lvl 100 whimsicott(bold, EM encore) (reply for more details on EV spread)
Flawless Gamestp deoxys-a(naive) lvl 50 UT
Flawless Movie14 Victini(adamant) lvl 50 UT
Flawless SMR2010 Jirachi(jolly) lvl 5 UT

All UT unless stated :D, also I'd need you to clone my pokes and trade them back, If not I'll find someone else to clone them, And we can trade then :DD
Hey unfortunately some of them I own already while the others I'm not really interested in,sorry

since you are also trading regular shinys starting soon, how bout if i give you 2 regular UT shiny's for the 1 flawless?
Thinking about it now I'm not so sure If ill be collecting regular shinies again since my only interest is in shinies flawless ones,sorry about that
i should have those 3 pokemon today if you still need them and i also have S/F nidoran♂
Already got a nidoran but thanks anyway,what would you like for the 3 other pokemon I requested?

I have an interest in your shiny Tirtouga.

I have a Japanese, Jolly Jirachi recieved from the Hoenn reigon or a Dream World Korean Squirtle im willing to trade for it.
Is your Squirtle fully legit? also can you tell me what level it is?

I like a lot of your Pokemon, do you think you could check my thread and see what you like from there?

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
Would you be interested in
Shiny flawless bold MALE frillish (NN: The Sorrow)
Shiny flawless Adamant Klink lvl 25 UT
Shiny flawless BOld lvl 13 EV WIPED DW eevee
Shiny flawless lvl 1 UT bouffalant
Shiny flawless EV trained Bold DW vaporeon and
Shiny flawless EV trained Bold Jellicent (NN: The Sorrow)

Is your Squirtle fully legit? also can you tell me what level it is?

It's seems very legit, i got it from a Korean girl over the GTSN. It's location when it was captured is the Entree Forest, lv. 10. Though I got it level 20, so it's raised 10 levels.

Last edited:

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
so your only looking for shiny flawless level 1's? keep that deino on hold i'll get a hold of 1 >=P

Trinimaster.

I like a lot of your Pokemon, do you think you could check my thread and see what you like from there?
Cacnea lv 1 UT [Adamant]
Thundurus level 40 UT [Timid]
Tornadus lv 40 UT [Jolly]
Birth Island Shiny Deoxys, level 30 UT [Japanese]
The first 3 are shiny flawless right? also is the shiny Deoxys legit?

Would you be interested in
Shiny flawless bold MALE frillish (NN: The Sorrow)
Shiny flawless Adamant Klink lvl 25 UT
Shiny flawless BOld lvl 13 EV WIPED DW eevee
Shiny flawless lvl 1 UT bouffalant
Shiny flawless EV trained Bold DW vaporeon and
Shiny flawless EV trained Bold Jellicent (NN: The Sorrow)
Pretty much own all of them,sorry

It's seems very legit, i got it from a Korean girl over the GTSN. It's location when it was captured is the Entree Forest, lv. 10. Though I got it level 20, so it's raised 10 levels.
I was interested but I like all the pokes I receive untouched sorry,do you have anything else you could offer?
so your only looking for shiny flawless level 1's? keep that deino on hold i'll get a hold of 1 >=P
Shiny flawless pokes holds my interest the most as of now so yea pretty much.Just to let you know Deino knows 4 eggmoves (Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Fire Fang/Dark Pulse) which makes it a unique shiny poke so I might want a SF poke with eggmoves as well for it

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
thats ironic cuz i'd delete the 3 fangs because hes a special attacker

Hmm... I have an untouched shiny slugma, recieved from hoenn. But i'd want it cloned, since i love it so much. I have others, too. Shiny Garbador, shiny zebstrika, shiny petilil, shiny snivy, shiny joltick, shiny sableye, shiny heatmor, and a shiny ninetails. Oh and a shiny axew.

Trinimaster.

thats ironic cuz i'd delete the 3 fangs because hes a special attacker
I own an Abra that has all the elemental punches which doesn't contribute at all to his main stat (Sp.attack) but regardless many shop owners on here still want good offers for it since I'm not the only want who owns one.Even if you do decide to take out the fangs it still leaves Dark pulse which is a very useful move for a poke like Hydreigon since its a STAB move.I'm not trying to be difficult with you but at the same time a near flawless Deino with 4 eggmoves I just can't do an easy offer for it

Trinimaster.

Hmm... I have an untouched shiny slugma, recieved from hoenn. But i'd want it cloned, since i love it so much. I have others, too. Shiny Garbador, shiny zebstrika, shiny petilil, shiny snivy, shiny joltick, shiny sableye, shiny heatmor, and a shiny ninetails. Oh and a shiny axew.
Are any of them Shiny flawless or near? If so I'm interested in sableye/heatmor

Ill need to check first.

Trinimaster.

Hmmm...they are both flawless in only 2 places...