• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trinimaster's Trade Zone

i can offer a shiny flawless dw dratini for ur dw bulbasaur :) (will the name change back to english once i evolved it?)

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
yea man :cool: thanks anyway, sorta

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
Hey do you still have that FAL2010 Mew?
If you do I can offer some shinys for it

trident20

ground types
I'm interested in your dw bulbasaur and the shiny larvesta. pm me because I got some cool things you might want.

Last edited:

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Well, I'm interested in the Jolly Rayquaza. I'll trade a Shiny Flawless Adamant Scizor UT, with EMs Superpower, Roost+Bug Bite.

Willy.lee

i want any starters (exept unova) i'll offer tyranitar, dragonite, metagross
one question: how do u hav SOOOOO many shiny pokes? cuz I only have 1 and that is the gyrandous in lake of rage

mogan3

Wanna trade
hhave many shinies anybody wanna trad?? pm me ur freind code and we will trade My freind code is 2150-7449-7137 and also tht is the black version

would you be interested in a shiny flawless female totodile? I was wondering if i could once again ask to trade it for the shiny flawless tirtouga.

Last edited:

Ausgirl

CMT for:

JAP event hasty slowpoke
JAP event rash electabuzz
JAP event timid scyther
OT:JAP/jolly HAUNTER
JAP event lv.30 Machoke
Pokémon Centre 5th Anniv. Lv.5 Jolly Wish Absol

Kitara

Obsessive Collector
Hello! I can breed you any/all of the following from your want list:
-Shiny flawless Modest Petlil
-Shiny flawless Modest Abra
-Shiny flawless Modest Wurmple
-Shiny flawless Admant or Modest female Combee (let me know which)
-Shiny flawless Modest Surskit
-Shiny flawless Modest Venonat

I am interested in the shiny Groudon, Manaphy, Shaymin and Jirachi, in that order. Let me know what would work for you. :)