• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trinimaster's Trade Zone

Trinimaster.

trident20

ground types
I have a shiny flawless(Says the subway man) jolly breloom, that I am currently eving. Can you clone it for me and I'll let you have the clone for a shiny axew?
Also If you can clone my dw lucario I'll let you have one. All I want is the axew.

Last edited:

EoTN

Kor lv.30 rash raikou
kor lv.30 relaxed suicune
kor lv.1 timid Giratina
Kor lv.1 adamant scraggy
Kor dw LV.10 adamant Blissey
kor lv.5 calm feebas
Kor event lv.70 rash rayquaza

These are what I like in your shop. I have many events if you're interested in those, but have a few shiny flawless as well. I have several sf Kyushu train events.

It seems I never have luck with flawless Pokemon. It seems to be I have none that would be of interest.

Trinimaster.

I have a shiny flawless(Says the subway man) jolly breloom, that I am currently eving. Can you clone it for me and I'll let you have the clone for a shiny axew?
Also If you can clone my dw lucario I'll let you have one. All I want is the axew.
I don't have interest in the breloom sorry but I could clone your DW Lucario for you if you want even though I already own one

Kor lv.30 rash raikou
kor lv.30 relaxed suicune
kor lv.1 timid Giratina
Kor lv.1 adamant scraggy
Kor dw LV.10 adamant Blissey
kor lv.5 calm feebas
Kor event lv.70 rash rayquaza

These are what I like in your shop. I have many events if you're interested in those, but have a few shiny flawless as well. I have several sf Kyushu train events.
I was trying to access your link on your sig but it seems broken,do you have another one I can access so I can see if there's anything I might be interested in?

It seems I never have luck with flawless Pokemon. It seems to be I have none that would be of interest.
Ill just take the squirtle then

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hey Sid interested in these,check my shop out
Lileep: Relaxed
level 1
Recover/Curse/Mirror Coat/Stealth Rock
31/30/31/30/31/30
Storm Drain

Lunatone: Modest
Level 1
Ice Beam/Psychic/Shadow Ball/Grass Knot
30/2/31/31/30/30

Piplup: Modest
level 1
Pound/
FLAWLESS
Torrent

Rattata: Jolly
level 1
Flame Wheel/Me First/Counter/Reversal
FLAWLESS
Guts

Seel: Timid
Level 1
Ice Beam/Surf/Rain Dance/Rest
31/31/31/30/31/31
Hydration

Seviper: Jolly
level 1
Wrap/
FLAWLESS
Shed Skin

Swinub: Jolly
level 1
Curse/Avalanche/Icicle Crash/Stealth Rock
FLAWLESS
Snow Cloak

Tauros: Jolly
level 1
Return/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Wild Charge
FLAWLESS
Intimidate

Tentacool:
level 1
Poison Sting/Rapid Spin/Toxic Spikes/Sludge Wave
31/11/31/31/31/31
Rain Dish

Zubat: Jolly
level 1
Leech Life/Brave Bird/Whirlwind/Pursuit
FLAWLESS
Inner Focus

Happy to!
I like (All Shiny F/NF):

Modest Charmander
JAP Tepig
Corphish
Bouffalant
Weedle
Mismagius

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
>_< so i could breed a riolu with blAze kick sky uppercut bullet punch and hi jump kick and modest nature and people would still want it?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Just an FYI if you see this: if we don't do this trade tonight or tomorrow early afternoon, we'll probably have to wait until late next week to do it because I will be out of town. :)

Trinimaster.

>_< so i could breed a riolu with blAze kick sky uppercut bullet punch and hi jump kick and modest nature and people would still want it?
If its shiny flawless or near then ill take it and yes I'm dead serious,it might not be the best moveset especially for a modest Riolu but eggmoves on here is like a bonus and trust me when I say folks on here will still be interested regardless.
Thanks I would like you to clone it. Can you also do 2 more? sf gyrados and sf beldum.
Sure,give me a list of everything you want cloned along with how many and ill clone them for you :)

Just an FYI if you see this: if we don't do this trade tonight or tomorrow early afternoon, we'll probably have to wait until late next week to do it because I will be out of town. :)
Oh well hopefully you're still on,this is my list for those 6
Tynamo: Timid
level 1
Tackle/Thunder Wave/Spark/Charge Beam
FLAWLESS
Levitate

Lunatone: Modest
Level 1
Ice Beam/Psychic/Shadow Ball/Grass Knot
30/2/31/31/30/30

Tauros: Jolly
level 1
Return/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Wild Charge
FLAWLESS
Intimidate

Kangaskhan: Jolly
Level 1
Double-Edge/Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Thunder Punch
FLAWLESS
Scrappy

Zubat: Jolly
level 1
Leech Life/Brave Bird/Whirlwind/Pursuit
FLAWLESS
Inner Focus

Seviper: Jolly
level 1
Wrap/
FLAWLESS
Shed Skin

Some I changed my mind about,hope you don't mind

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
collecters, Y U No make sense?

Trinimaster.

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
TRU acreus, EUSMR regigigas, movie14 victini nature of your choice, thats about it oh and lv 30 shiny UT event suicune and entei, relaxed and adamant, both have extremespeed.

Last edited:

Trinimaster.

TRU acreus, EUSMR regigigas, movie14 victini nature of your choice, thats about it oh and lv 30 shiny UT event suicune and entei, relaxed and adamant, both have extremespeed.
Unfortunately I already own all of them and I'm not that of an event collector to get every single nature of every event pokemon,sorry.I see Brawl is hooking you up so you still got one at the end of the day

gabric

i am interested in the following pokes: shiny flawless pinsir sneasel elekid houndour shroomish bagon adamant shinx and adamant chimchar manaphy litwick and rufflet and of these are lvl 1 on the shiny flawless lists would you accept the following pokes: shiny flawless dratini with dw ability lvl 1 ut with extremespeed its jolly, a shiny flawless vulpix with dw ability its timid and has hypnosis, a shiny flawless squirtle bold nature with foesight, a shiny flawless zorua quirky nature and snarl, a shiny flawless aron with jolly nature and head smash/iron head egg moves, a shiny flawless scizor with adamant nature and the moveset roost superpower bullet punch bug bite, a shiny flawless mudkip sassy nature with curse yawn and the gen 4 move super power shiny near flawless growlithe with all stasts at 31 except sp def with close combat flare blitz crunch and morning sun, shiny flawless gastly with disable, shiny flawless deino with dragon rage and dark pulse its hardy, all these again are lvl 1 ut if you need more info on what i can have to offer just let me no and i will add some more

Trinimaster.

i am interested in the following pokes: shiny flawless pinsir sneasel elekid houndour shroomish bagon adamant shinx and adamant chimchar manaphy litwick and rufflet and of these are lvl 1 on the shiny flawless lists would you accept the following pokes: shiny flawless dratini with dw ability lvl 1 ut with extremespeed its jolly, a shiny flawless vulpix with dw ability its timid and has hypnosis, a shiny flawless squirtle bold nature with foesight, a shiny flawless zorua quirky nature and snarl, a shiny flawless aron with jolly nature and head smash/iron head egg moves, a shiny flawless scizor with adamant nature and the moveset roost superpower bullet punch bug bite, a shiny flawless mudkip sassy nature with curse yawn and the gen 4 move super power shiny near flawless growlithe with all stasts at 31 except sp def with close combat flare blitz crunch and morning sun, shiny flawless gastly with disable, shiny flawless deino with dragon rage and dark pulse its hardy, all these again are lvl 1 ut if you need more info on what i can have to offer just let me no and i will add some more
Nice list but I already own the majority of them,do you have any SF pokes that's not listed in my shop?

alesana64

Steel Trainer
ello again, im interested in your shiny flawless adamant chimchar, would you take a shiny flawless dw bold eevee (lv:13, ev wiped)?

EoTN

I don't know why it wouldn't work, but here's a complete list of all my events.
Blazikens:

Jolly- somewhat vain- flawless

Adamant- often doses off- shiny flawless

Lonely- somewhat stubborn

Mild- often doses off- shiny flawless

Sceptiles:

Timid- capable of taking hits- shiny nf

Timid- often doses off- shiny nf

Modest- often doses off- nf

Swamperts:

Jolly- often doses off- NF

Relaxed- often doses off- shiny NF
Metagrosses:

Bashful- likes to relax

Lonely- highly curious

Gardevoirs:

Bashful- Alert to sounds

Adamant- likes to thrash about

Modest- alert to sounds-shiny NF

Salamences:

Mild- highly curious

Careful- likes to run

Adamant- somewhat vain- NF
Modest Milotic- strong willed- Shiny
Blazikens:

Jolly- alert to sounds

Naughty- mischievous- shiny NF

Adamant Swampert- capable of taking hits- Shiny NF

Jolly Sceptile- Alert to sounds- Shiny NF
Jolly Blaziken- often doses off- shiny NF

Swamperts:

Brave- often doses off- Shiny Flawless

Hasty- mischievous

Sceptiles:

Hasty- alert to sounds- NF

Timid- capable of taking hits- Shiny NF

Serious Milotic- highly curious

Docile Ludicolo- hates to lose

Walreins:

Modest- often doses off- Shiny Flawless

Modest- loves to eat
Kyogre:

Modest- Often doses off- NF

Jolly- capable of taking hits- NF

Modest- Often lost in thought- Shiny

Groudons:

Adamant- Capable of taking hits- NF

Brave- Mischievious- NF

Adamant- somewhat vain- Shiny flawless
Ninetails:

Bold- Mischievous- NF

Bold- Likes to thrash about- NF

Bold- Capable of taking hits

Chandelures:

Modest- capable of taking hits-NF

Modest- Mischevious- NF
ALAMOS DARKRAI- Timid- mischievous

SPR2012 Zekrom- Adamant- likes to thrash about

SPR2012 Reshiram- Timid- often doses off

PELI14 Victini- Adamant- Likes to thrash about-NF

FEB2012 Mewtwo- Timid- alert to sounds

WCS Milotic- Timid- Capable of taking hits

Milo's twin Tornadus- Rash- capable of taking hits

Milo's twin Thundurus- Timid- Alert to sounds

Nobunaga Rayquaza- Modest- capable of taking hits

Poll Rayquaza- Jolly- often dozes off

TRU Arceus- Timid- Mischievous

TRU Shaymin- Timid- Mischievous

TRU Regigigas- Adamant- Capable of taking hits.

SMR2010 Jirachi- Adamant- Likes to thrash about.

GAMESTP Jirachi- Timid- Mischievous

Gamestp Entei- Adamant- Capable of taking hits

Gamestp Suicune- Relaxed- capable of taking hits

Gamestp Raikou- Rash- capable of taking hits

WIN2011 Celebi- Adamant- Likes to thrash about
INV2011 Celebii-Adamant-Often doses off

HVR2011 Celebi- Modest- Highly curious

Oblivia Deoxys- Lax- often lost in thoughts

Oblivia Deoxys-Naive-often doses off

WCS Milotic- Timid- often scatters things

Searcher Piplup- Mild- Alert to sounds

SPR2012 Zekrom- Adamant- strong willed

FEB2012 Mewtwo- Naive- Likes to relax

2012MAY Darkrai- Docile- Often doses off

Many WISHMKR Jirachis, two shiny variations

Gamestp Jirachi- Adamant- often doses off.