• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trip to the Underworld - Overdose

Trip to the Underworld - Overdose​

The sign up thread for future reference.

Overdose Fanfiction.

---

‘I swear when I next see him I’m gonna strangle that ******* for doing a runner!’

‘You mean if, he probably knows you will.’

‘Hey, I’ve got some recruits who can do the looking for me now don’t I? May as well make use of them.’

‘Assuming you can stay sane long enough for the address without breaking out into a ***** fit about how much you hate your life…’

‘I’ll let you sleep a bit longer if you hush it as well, and a tenner.’

‘Hmm…. K, deal.’

-

‘So if you’re quite done yapping amongst yourselves, listen up! You’re not in training anymore so when you get an order you better damn well do it,’ Rach’ snaps angrily with her address to the new recruits before her. It’s probably fairly obvious somebody had riled her this morning from her glare, quite the opposite from her calmer seeming partner.

She quickly glances to the clipboard in her hand before eyeing the rookies once more.

‘Rune, Emanuel, Jiro, Nicholas, Charon, Ruin… God I swear,’ she mutters angrily before waving a hand narrowly missing the Butterfree floating close by.
‘I’ll be straight to the point. The ******* that is supposed to be your Captain is supposedly away on a mission but I don’t believe that **** for a second. So because of it, you’re stuck with me fur the duration till his sorry hide is dragged back here got it? Unlike him, I’m at Admin rank and I’m gonna be a helluva lot less tolerant of any crap that happens with newbies normally, I’ve had my time.’

‘She means we… Probably have noticed but all recruits bar the rank above ours are partnered up so if one does something stupid there’s at least back up there ready. You’re both accountable for what the other does, just the way things go so remember it,’ the slightly taller answers with a hand on hip. Her own Arcanine sits by her feet waiting patiently if slightly curious about the new people before him. Personally he’d never been at any of the initiations before.

‘Pretty much. So to be clear, you’re expected to wear uniform at all times unless otherwise told and anybody who goes anywhere near the scientist area without my permission is going on disciplinary. They are strictly off limits you got that?’ She glares, waiting for the nods before a sigh.

‘Also to bear in mind. Your Pokemon were already checked while in training whether you realised it or not. Any future captures be it via legit assuming you have a licence or stealing are to be handed in to be processed. Only the ones you have are allowed to be kept. You can have one of them out with you if you like but rest are expected to be kept in your quarters and not running around like they own the place. Universal rule, don’t break it.’

‘How boring… Well if you guys have any questions better ask them now while I sort through who you’re gonna be paired up with. Make the most of it.’

[Feel free to ask any question you may have but keeping in character and bearing in mind what others state. Could be from about TR it’s self, the Boss to ranks… It’ll be very unlikely Rach’ will answer you later so make the most of it.]

---

‘Your big day today huh? The initiations have probably started but they know you’re coming so you should be fine, Hyde. May as well finish up this testing session and get changed… I’ll let you know when they want you down there okay?’ Mikey says with a smile before heading over to the coffee machine.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Charon listened intently through the 'Initiation'. He didn't want to risk not being able to go on his...umm...'liberation quests'.

"you’re expected to wear uniform at all times unless otherwise told and anybody who goes anywhere near the scientist area without my permission is going on disciplinary. They are strictly off limits you got that?"

Wait. They had to wear the hats too? The black didn't bother him, but those hats. He shivered a little, shaking his whole small body in the process.

‘Also to bear in mind. Your Pokemon were already checked while in training whether you realised it or not. Any future captures be it via legit assuming you have a licence or stealing are to be handed in to be processed. Only the ones you have are allowed to be kept. You can have one of them out with you if you like but rest are expected to be kept in your quarters and not running around like they own the place. Universal rule, don’t break it.’

So he could only bring one on each mission. *Damn*. He ussually used Requiem to sedate the enemy, than get Gravedigger to finish the job. He let his hand slide to his knife, which resided under his belt. He brushed against it, and drew his hand back up.

It looked like he would be using it more than he thought. He then shook his head, scolding himself. *No, I must keep this a secret... at least I will try. I think the word already spread... too bad*.

‘How boring… Well if you guys have any questions better ask them now while I sort through who you’re gonna be paired up with. Make the most of it.’

Charon looked up, and started to speak.
His voice was gravely, and calm at the same time, and if didn't see him when he talked, it would have been intimidating. But most people saw him, and thought nothing of him. The rest were ever more frightened.

"How will get supplies? Does Team Rocket provide them, or do we have to buy them from normal stores?"

Last edited:

Gamekrazy

Jiro remained silent, observing, but not responding. He pretty much understood all that the Admin had told them, and didn't feel like asking questions. He doubted anything he would say wouldn't be asked by one of the other grunts anyways.

His pokemon were 'checked?' He absentmindedly wondered why their pokemon had to be looked over. He doubted it was for their health, as he didn't think a criminal organization would waste that much energy on a lowly grunt. Come to think of it, on his way there he saw no signs of overly rare pokemon. He wondered if the rumors were true, and they took all the rare or powerful ones for themselves. He wouldn't put it past them. They were criminals, after all.

---------------------

"Ok doc." Hyde replied to Mikey as she headed to the coffee maker. He continued to run on his treadmill, several wires hooked into him which were keeping track of his heart rate, blood pressure, and other things.

"You seem to be doing well on that thing, considering how much weight you've gained." A voice said. A little way off from his treadmill, Napoleon, his Grumpig stood. He barely ever kept him in his poke'ball anymore. He was a bit more spoiled then the rest of the team. In fact, Napoleon was the only pokemon in his team (At least, according to him, as he could only understand Grumpig poke'speak) that called him 'Hyde' instead of 'Master.'

"I know. Ive been packing the pounds on lately, havn't I?" Hyde responded, in human, though he knew his pokemon could still understand him. "My new pig appetite is getting the better of me. Before you know it, Ill be the size of a snorlax!"

"And you have a problem with that?" Napoleon asked, an eyebrow raised. Hyde laughed a bit, however since he had been merged with a Grumpig, his laughter turned into bouts of short, pig-like snorts.

"Nah. Not really." He responded. It was true, he liked his new body, extra weight and all.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Nicholas was suddenly put into a room, not the fanciest of all rooms that there could be but did that really matter?

Including Nicholas there were exactly eight people in this room. Five of them looked like they were lowly grunts like himself, two of them however looked of a very high status in the Rockets, Proabably very high.

Just then one of the two higher ups started to open their mouths, Nicholas sensed that this wasn't going to be a happy talk about bunnies. It was going to be very serious. Apparently this "orientation/initiation" wasn't going to be all that fun. Maybe the Gruntwork could make up for that.

His superiors basically overlewed the basics, how they had to wear their uniforms all the time unless they were told not to and how they were supposed to respect superior officers and other things like that.

The thing that really caught Nicholas' attention was the fact that Team Rocket had "checked" his pokemon. What did they mean by check? did they tamper with his pokemons brains or something? He didn't want to snoop around to much and get himself him trouble this early in the game.

"How will get supplies? Does Team Rocket provide them, or do we have to buy them from normal stores?" One of the other recruits said.

That man raised a very interesting point but Nicholas had his own question.

"How does the Ranking system in the rockets work?"

Last edited:

Yami Ryu

Ruin wasn't that impressed or showing much emotion at all really as he stood with his hand in his pockets, he was a bit disapointed upon hearing that he'd only be allowed having one pokemon out at any given time, but he was sure to get over it quicker than the pokemon. But what worried him was them checking their pokemon so secretly...

For a moment a frown pulled at his lips before it was gone and he shifted a hand up to brush some strawberry blonde hair from out of his face, momentarily distracted by that as he probably needed a trim soon.. before he turned his attention back to the higher ups, but not because they were still talking, but the fact that if he had been careless.. but Azreal's 'gift' was most likely still a secret.. he'd just have to keep it that way.

He shook himself free from the thoughts- he had learned his lesson now. Be careful or else. And once again focused on the speakers, and then the questions the other initiates were asking, and mused a moment, before, "What about when we do advance in rank, would we get a chance to capture and keep a new pokemon? Or would we still have to hand it over?" That was really the only thing Ruin was curious about, and he figured Rune would be curious to that aswell, so might as well ask first.

He glanced over to his twin and she caught his gaze a moment, it seems she had been lost in her own thoughts, or listening intently to the two that were talking about. Rune still flashes him a slight smile before she glanced back and Rune followed suit, waiting mostly patiently for his question to be answered.

Rune, on the other hand, was just wondering if she had any questions to ask, she wasn't really that curious about Team Rocket, outside of what one should probably know.. common sense kept her from trying to be to curious.

And she was also worried about her pokemon.. but atleast at anyrate only one or two would be viable to be out and about with her at anypoint, and it was usually only her Gallade, Knight or Eclipse, her Arcanine. The other two were either to lazy, or unable to walk around as much.

Rune was also a bit disgruntled over the fact their pokemon had been underhandedly spied upon- and she didn't like the fact she possibly could have lost some, or that if she catches any in the future, she'd have to hand them over...

But she caught her first four outside so they get to remain with her atleast. And she glances a bit warily at the other recruits, Ruin and herself weren't interested in trying to steal from their fellow 'initiates' but what if they didn't feel the same way... but there was probably a rule against it.. and if she was lucky she'd be partnered with her own brother anyways. So she turned her focus away from that and just waited to see what the answers to the questions would be.

Tale

He began to crack his fingers. Then ran his hands over his dreadlocked hair. Within him a feeling of anticipation began to swell, unlike any feeling he encountered anywhere else. He wondered if fulfilment would find him here.

What the admins said was fair enough. The rules were relatively simple and with no inclination to infringe any boundaries, Emanuel was satisfied. What interested him most of all was the company, his colleagues. It seemed that the only average name to arise from the list of his fellow recruits was somebody called Nicholas. He could not yet place names on faces, but the similarly-named Rune and Ruin were most likely identifiable as the inscrutable twins to his left. Retrospectively, Emanuel could have sworn he heard the name ‘Sharon’ – in which case it could only follow that it belonged to the sole female recruit present. Then again, he may have misheard.

There was also a hefty, bearded man present, standing at around six foot, and a gaunt, unhealthily thin man – two oddly contrasting characters, who were equally eager to pose a prompted question. He didn’t really consider either one of them. What concerned him most were tasks. Although, he felt no urge to ask a question of his own – he rather wanted to proceed, more than anything.

You could tell Rach’ is getting a little impatient, not at the rookies and more the fact she had to lower herself to doing this kinda crap again. It’d been YEARS since she last had for goodness sake.

‘You guys do seem surprised about your Pokemon being checked. You didn’t honestly expect them not to be did you? Get used to it, surprise checks like this are way to common for anybody’s liking but as you prove your loyalty they’ll get less,’ the red head comments off hand moving her hair out the way before waiting on the questions.

‘"How will get supplies? Does Team Rocket provide them, or do we have to buy them from normal stores?" from Charon first.

‘Oh that’s easy, from us because without a licence you’re ****ed on the surface. Aside from that we don’t send you out ill equipped, everything you need before your mission starts,’ is the first answer from her with her partner remaining silent all the while.

"How does the Ranking system in the rockets work?" Nicholas this time.

‘Heh, ranks are simple. Right now you guys at grunt level obviously but also rookies. You have the least privileges and have to prove via mission and otherwise you’re not gonna pull any stupid crap like trying to run or just generally being an idiot,’ the taller begins waving a hand slightly.

‘There is however a second tier of Grunts, those who have proven themselves worthy of being part of the Rockets and there’s no uncertainties of where their loyalties lie. Those guys may not be your superiorities directly like we are but it’s worth listening. You dress in the same uniforms but they have use of all their team members,’ and another pause to make sure she was understood.

‘Then you get the Captains who keep an eye on the grunts and wear more white in their uniform. They’re accountable to our rank and though they have some freedom, certain things still need to be cleared first if it involves certain things which you don’t need to know about Like you, they’ll only ever hear the boss if that, never in person.’

‘Theeeen you have our rank at Admin which is the highest you’ll ever see at present. Can tell our uniform has the most white and if you see me not wearing it I wouldn’t kick up anything as I rarely do cus of my own work on the surface. It’s a well-known fact. We’re only accountable to the Elites and the boss himself; fellow Admins can go **** themselves. You guys get the field work, we get the shadowing.’

‘Finally there’s the Elites but trust me, if you ever end up even being noticed by them you musta seriously screwed up somewhere. My advice? On them and the Boss, don’t ask too many questions less you wanna put your neck on the line,’ she finishes with another hand wave. All the truth, her own run ins with the Elites hadn’t always been the most pleasant.

‘Yeah it’s a bit long winded but it’s worth paying attention to and remembering so you know who to really be listening to and who not to piss off. You can get away with a bit more with Captains as being rookies it’s pretty expected. So if that’s over and done with…’ Rach’ grumbles, least she wasn’t alone to explain.

"What about when we do advance in rank, would we get a chance to capture and keep a new pokemon? Or would we still have to hand it over?"

‘Still hand it over to be checked but at higher ranks if it’s fine it’s less likely to reassigned. Mean if I caught a Tyrannitar for some stupid reason I’d more than likely get to keep it in the long run as I’ve proven it’d be fine less it was uniquely coloured or something,’ is the younger’s response with a leisurely drum on the clipboard case anything else gets asked.

‘So ‘fore we get this partner crap sorted out there’s one other thing I just want to point out,’ Sandra suddenly pipes up taking out a Pokeball that is not only unusually coloured being black, is covered in a sort of metallic claw holding it shut and gently tossing it into the air and catching it with her right hand.
‘This is one of mine, it’s locked for the simple reason he’s extremely dangerous if anybody but me is near him and we don’t want to take any chances of some idiot accidentally opening. It’s impossible to get off without machine help and it may happen to any of yours deemed dangerous or it’s found you’re breaking the rules by going on missions with more than one. Fair warning for you.’

‘Yeah yeah, and we all know you just want to show it off. Anyway for you grouping I’m gonna wait for the last rookie to get down here. Feel free to chat amongst yourself while I go fetch him, I’ll leave you in Sandra’s… delightful care in the meantime,’ and off she goes with her Butterfree in tow down to the afore mentioned scientist areas to the bemused expression of the remaining admin.

‘Tch, I’d comment but it’d be rude and I want my bet cash,’ she mutters under her breath before crossing her arms again and glancing to the rookies.
‘Anyway to you guys she’s Rachael though formalities are expected at your level. And I can tell you one partnership at least… Rune and Ruin, you two are paired up as its policy to keep siblings together being that they’ll be less odds of character clash. For the rest of you, I’d get to know one another now, as you’ll get an hour in your quarters before your first assignment. You’ll find out who you’re gonna be stuck with soon enough.

[So one admin is still here and you may ask more if you so wish, otherwise, talk amongst yourselves. Your partners have already been chosen but it’s a good chance to get a feel :)]

---

‘It’s something you never quite get over is it? For me though since the breed I was used with is a rarer I don’t get to see as many as I’d like to test it further but alas,’ Mikey muses as she sips her coffee with her eyes half closed.

‘Though think they’ll be coming for you soon so I’d get yourself ready… I think it’s one of the Admins that’s taken over which is unusual. I bet it’s that George person playing hit and runs again, I swear.’

You could tell Rach’ is getting a little impatient, not at the rookies and more the fact she had to lower herself to doing this kinda crap again. It’d been YEARS since she last had for goodness sake.

‘You guys do seem surprised about your Pokemon being checked. You didn’t honestly expect them not to be did you? Get used to it, surprise checks like this are way to common for anybody’s liking but as you prove your loyalty they’ll get less,’ the red head comments off hand moving her hair out the way before waiting on the questions.

‘"How will get supplies? Does Team Rocket provide them, or do we have to buy them from normal stores?" from Charon first.

‘Oh that’s easy, from us because without a licence you’re ****ed on the surface. Aside from that we don’t send you out ill equipped, everything you need before your mission starts,’ is the first answer from her with her partner remaining silent all the while.

"How does the Ranking system in the rockets work?" Nicholas this time.

‘Heh, ranks are simple. Right now you guys at grunt level obviously but also rookies. You have the least privileges and have to prove via mission and otherwise you’re not gonna pull any stupid crap like trying to run or just generally being an idiot,’ the taller begins waving a hand slightly.

‘There is however a second tier of Grunts, those who have proven themselves worthy of being part of the Rockets and there’s no uncertainties of where their loyalties lie. Those guys may not be your superiorities directly like we are but it’s worth listening. You dress in the same uniforms but they have use of all their team members,’ and another pause to make sure she was understood.

‘Then you get the Captains who keep an eye on the grunts and wear more white in their uniform. They’re accountable to our rank and though they have some freedom, certain things still need to be cleared first if it involves certain things which you don’t need to know about Like you, they’ll only ever hear the boss if that, never in person.’

‘Theeeen you have our rank at Admin which is the highest you’ll ever see at present. Can tell our uniform has the most white and if you see me not wearing it I wouldn’t kick up anything as I rarely do cus of my own work on the surface. It’s a well-known fact. We’re only accountable to the Elites and the boss himself; fellow Admins can go **** themselves. You guys get the field work, we get the shadowing.’

‘Finally there’s the Elites but trust me, if you ever end up even being noticed by them you musta seriously screwed up somewhere. My advice? On them and the Boss, don’t ask too many questions less you wanna put your neck on the line,’ she finishes with another hand wave. All the truth, her own run ins with the Elites hadn’t always been the most pleasant.

‘Yeah it’s a bit long winded but it’s worth paying attention to and remembering so you know who to really be listening to and who not to piss off. You can get away with a bit more with Captains as being rookies it’s pretty expected. So if that’s over and done with…’ Rach’ grumbles, least she wasn’t alone to explain.

"What about when we do advance in rank, would we get a chance to capture and keep a new pokemon? Or would we still have to hand it over?"

‘Still hand it over to be checked but at higher ranks if it’s fine it’s less likely to reassigned. Mean if I caught a Tyrannitar for some stupid reason I’d more than likely get to keep it in the long run as I’ve proven it’d be fine less it was uniquely coloured or something,’ is the younger’s response with a leisurely drum on the clipboard case anything else gets asked.

‘So ‘fore we get this partner crap sorted out there’s one other thing I just want to point out,’ Sandra suddenly pipes up taking out a Pokeball that is not only unusually coloured being black, is covered in a sort of metallic claw holding it shut and gently tossing it into the air and catching it with her right hand.
‘This is one of mine, it’s locked for the simple reason he’s extremely dangerous if anybody but me is near him and we don’t want to take any chances of some idiot accidentally opening. It’s impossible to get off without machine help and it may happen to any of yours deemed dangerous or it’s found you’re breaking the rules by going on missions with more than one. Fair warning for you.’

‘Yeah yeah, and we all know you just want to show it off. Anyway for you grouping I’m gonna wait for the last rookie to get down here. Feel free to chat amongst yourself while I go fetch him, I’ll leave you in Sandra’s… delightful care in the meantime,’ and off she goes with her Butterfree in tow down to the afore mentioned scientist areas to the bemused expression of the remaining admin.

‘Tch, I’d comment but it’d be rude and I want my bet cash,’ she mutters under her breath before crossing her arms again and glancing to the rookies.
‘Anyway to you guys she’s Rachael though formalities are expected at your level. And I can tell you one partnership at least… Rune and Ruin, you two are paired up as its policy to keep siblings together being that they’ll be less odds of character clash. For the rest of you, I’d get to know one another now, as you’ll get an hour in your quarters before your first assignment. You’ll find out who you’re gonna be stuck with soon enough.'

[So one admin is still here and you may ask more if you so wish, otherwise, talk amongst yourselves. Your partners have already been chosen but it’s a good chance to get a feel :)]

---

‘It’s something you never quite get over is it? For me though since the breed I was used with is a rarer I don’t get to see as many as I’d like to test it further but alas,’ Mikey muses as she sips her coffee with her eyes half closed.

‘Though think they’ll be coming for you soon so I’d get yourself ready… I think it’s one of the Admins that’s taken over which is unusual. I bet it’s that George person playing hit and runs again, I swear.’

Last edited:

Gamekrazy

((By any chance, did you pair Jiro and Hyde together? I would prefer them to be apart, so I don't solely have interactions between the two of them))

Jiro listened with his hands in his pockets as the Admins proceeded to respond to any unanswered questions. As usual, Jiro remained silent. He didn't rather care how items would fall under his possession. If the rockets didn't give him all he needed, he could always try and steal from the stores. He was a criminal now anyways, so it didn't really matter.

As for the other recruits question, he didn't care much for it either. If they had a fancier title then him, or wore a fancier uniform, he shouldn't screw with them. However, because he didn't care much for interacting with others, he doubted he would run into such problems. Glancing around the room at the remaining options of partners (excluding the twins) he began to wonder whom he would be paired up with, and also wondered why this final grunt had to be 'fetched.' If he wasn't late, why wasn't he here?

------------------

"Alright then." Hyde said, de-attaching the wires that were attached to his body and hopping of the treadmill. His new uniform was hanging on a rack nearby.

"Honestly, I never got the whole human idea of 'clothing'." Napoleon said as Hyde began to slide on his black pair of pants. "You go through so much trouble for the sake of covering up your reproductive organs, especially the females. And if covering up is all you need, I don't see why you don't just stay in your boxers..."

"Its a symbol of vanity and class, Napoleon. You can always tell whos better then you by the clothes they wear." Hyde responded, zipping his pants up "Now, can you help me with the button in the back?"

Napoleon sighed, and helped button the small hole in the back of his trainers pants around the base of his tail. It had been made that way, as with its spring like qualities, it would have been hard to force his tail through a normal hole.

"So Doc..." Hyde said as he began to pull on his vest "Is this poke'DNA settling in well? Im still healthy, mentally sound, and fertile?"

Donning his cap, he looked in the mirror, and marveled at his new appearance. He was barely recognizable as the old Hyde anymore. Even his own servants had not recognized him, before they all were given a good, half-hour long hypnotic stare, and they realized that their master had nothing different about him, and there was no reason to notify the authorities that there was some type of pig-creature running amok in the halls of the mansion.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Nicholas couldn't help but feel a little uneasy in the room. The Rocket's code of conduct was easy to understand, but it was still very strict with punishments that would proabably suck.

Nicholas still had a question, the concept on how the Rockets used their pokemon wasn't completely clear to him. So he had to pipe up now.

"Excuse me. So we are only allowed one pokemon on us the majority of the time correct? Is that rule excluded for missions?"

Nicholas then rubbed his Goatee, which was his usual little reaction to if he was thinking hard about something. In this case the admins said that they were going to pair all the grunts up with a partner. All the grunts looked pretty normal to him suitable to be a good partner. One of them looked rather "odd", he was very skinny and looked to be about in his late twenties to around his early thirties. This man would also make a pretty good partner.

Nicholas decided to walk up to the obvious siblings in the room. Nicholas though that they might have been fraternal twins. They had already been paired with eatchother with the help of some "we can't seperate family rule." Which in all due respect did make sense.

Nicholas decided to make a little bit of idle chit-chat first.

“So how has your day been going?” He asked Ruin and Rune.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Charon grinned at the metion of the "You can't seperate family" rule.

This organization was as evil as he could find, and they still had morals on family? Ha!

He wished Mortamor could have seen that, the little un-dead prick would burst out laughing a the irony... wait, he was supposed to STOP Mortamor from being too humorous. The Haunter was his main stealth abuser, and he didn't need him laughing while spying on someone. idiot.

He stroked his small beard, trying to examine the room. The 'siblings' stood next to each other. A rather big man was trying to get some conversation in with them. He spotted an even bigger guy who, as opposed to everyone else in the room, dark as night. He seemed happy enough.

He grinned, showing his big, grey, tombstone shaped teeth. An expresion he often used. He moved around the room, observing the other new members. He didn't talk to anyone, he just observed. He didn't need to talk to get this information. Just pay attention to their actions and reactions, and you could get a feel for what kind of person they were.

(OOC: Charon's name is pronounced 'Char' as in Charmander, and 'on' as in on the floor.)

Tale

Emanual glanced around at the shifty group of allies with whom he’d been recruited. The great majority (which wasn’t all that great) were noticeably and uncomfortably silent. Aside from the beefy bloke with the goatee, nobody seemed eager to jump at an opportunity to communicate with their comrades. Emanuel saw this as a chance to ascertain identities, to put the names to faces.

As the hefty man seemed engaged with the twins, Emanuel turned his attention to the gaunt fellow – a man whose sinister front seemed particularly applicable to the type of team he’d chosen to espouse. As a grey smile stretched across his pale face, Emanuel’s predetermination of him was fortified tenfold. He was eerie.

Still, the awkwardness was strangling. He turned and approached him, outstretching a hand as he did so while an acknowledging nod in the mans direction acted to grab his attention.

“Alright, mate. My name’s Emanuel, Eman if you like. How’s it you came across this bunch, then? Fancy a bit of excitement like the rest of us?” He smiled knowingly. Unless this tombstone-toothed man held an explicably ominous vendetta against the world and acted on sheer evil intention, excitement was an appeal that none could escape. “What do they call you, then?”

Yami Ryu

"Rune and Ruin, you two are paired up as its policy to keep siblings together being that they’ll be less odds of character clash."

Ruin actually let a grin slip across his face a moment. Perfect, absolutely perfect. And he didn't mind that he would have to prove himself to keep an obtained pokemon, he didn't mind that. Rune seemed to share his moment of relief and sighed, absently commenting, "I was afraid we'd get seperated more than anything," to her brother.

About to say something in return to that but was unknowingly cut off when one of the other recruits came over and spoke up; “So how has your day been going?” The 'unnamed' kid said, as niether of the twins had been able to peg a name to the faces.

Both glanced to the nameless one- or rather Nicholas, and Ruin held a somewhat emotionless yet cold stare while Rune just looked a bit surprised at the sudden question, but quickly recovered, she was after all a bit less extreme than her brother at times. "Well nothing bad has happened yet.. so it's been a bit decent," she answered.

"Excuse me. So we are only allowed one pokemon on us the majority of the time correct? Is that rule excluded for missions?"

There’s a slight hm? Before she turns to answer.

‘One Pokemon will be taken for the mission; the rest will remain in your quarters until you prove you won’t do anything stupid and will slowly be allowed ‘em all back. It’s a general rule however when going around the facility you only have one out, the rest can be in your place or the Pokeballs for all I care…. But the latter should be fairly easy to understand why,’ she answers with a slight gesture of hand and clearly looks bored with the current situation. But then, she only came because she had to.

‘You’ll find all sorts of weird little surprises popping up; hell it catches me out sometimes. Though it’s appreciated that this isn’t proving too painful, admit was kinda hoping to get sorted out for an assignment I’ve got on this evening but that idiot had to run for it didn’t he…’ she grumbles slightly scratching Saire’s mane much to the contented soft growl she gets back.

Other than that she wasn’t paying that much attention unless addressed, just pointless chatter to her.

[Can still talk]

---

"So Doc..." Hyde said as he began to pull on his vest "Is this poke'DNA settling in well? I’m still healthy, mentally sound, and fertile?"

‘Hey now, don’t you think about trying to hit on me just cus you’ve put on a few. But the fact you’re actually still able to move and talk is always a good sign; unfortunately it doesn’t always go brilliantly though your progress still has to be monitored for a little while just to be on the safe side,’ she answers quietly before taking another sip.

‘And greetings ma’am, he’s here waiting for you.’

‘I can never tell if it’s latent psychic abilities or your hearing, Mikey,’ The red-head mutters from the doorway before glancing over to the hybrid.
‘Anyway, Hyde is it? Time for you to meet the other rookies. I’m sure you’ve already been given the low-down on the Rules and everything… Though I’ve got one additional word of warning. They haven’t been told what happens in the labs so if anybody asks just say it’s a voluntary program and try not to go into detail about it okay?’

[Iiiiiiit’s Rach’]

Gamekrazy

"Hitting on you?" Hyde questioned, looking back at the doctor "That question was purely medical. And while I still have to try out my 'attract' attack, you arn't my type, im sorry to say. Ill wait till I encounter another female hybrid, thank you very much." He then turned to fully face the doctor "But... I have been getting headaches while using my psychic abilities... but I guess that my human mind isn't used to the powers yet, huh?"

Another woman soon entered the room, wearing a white uniform, looking quite a bit more 'official' then Hyde or the Doctors. He assumed that this was the person whom would take him to meet up with the other grunts. He was correct.

"Certainly miss. I never really planned to go into detail anyway... Guess Ill see ya around doc, hopefully later then sooner, considering your line of work." motioning Napoleon to follow, he walked to the side of the new woman "Please, lead the way miss..." He trailed off, waiting for a name.

(And Jiro continues to sit and observe, as usual. Not feeling too creative at the moment.)

Zincspider

My Bloody
Charon stared at the hand in front of him.
Someone had gone out of their way to come introduce themselves to him. Why? He had clearly cut hisself away from the group mentaly, by walking to the edge of the room and crossing his arms, giving the feeling of hostility. But this big guy just walked up and introduced himself?

*Maybe I should have gone to the darkest part I coud find... ah well. It seems I have no choice but to interact with him.* Charon raised one of his cold, clammy hands and placed it in the warm grip of the big man. He let his grip go all vice, trying to send more negative emotions.

"My name is Jenkins, Charon Jenkins," Charon growled, sounding cliche. He shook the hand rather fast, and withdrew it agian. He guessed he did need to make interactions with his team mates, but he didn't like it too much. Sure, he could act civil to some degree, but he didn't enjoy it.

"Fine meeting you. But I need to look around..." he thought for a moment, and decided to add a word that was supposed to make anything done wrong better, "Sorry."

Peter Quill

star-lord
(Ugh, bad post is bad)

Nicholas wasn't in the best mood right now, more or less the fact that he was impatient and really wanted this kinda silly orientation thing to stop. In his mind he had a whole list of more important things to do.

His conversation was basically bland, the boy just seemed to stare and Nicholas emotionlessly while the girl looked pretty thrilled, but seemed to lash onto her brother. Nicholas decided to walk away he really wanted to stop this conversation, no particular reason why Nicholas was just no longer in the mood for conversation.

Nicholas decided to walk himself over to a wall, away from the twins. Away from everybody actually. Nicholas was just waiting for the other admin to come back, with this supposed other recruit. Nicholas was about ready to go to his quarters wherever they happened to be.

Yami Ryu

Rune had been about to ask the boy his name/how his day had been in return, when all of a sudden he just walked off as if disgusted. Rune stared a moment, before just dropping it. The twins were used to not behavoir like this, but people not giving them the best attitude. Glancing to her brother, she saw he was giving the fellow initiate a look of contempt before he glanced to her with a snort.

"Not worth our time- and all the better they allowed us to stay together, I say." Ruin commented a bit coldly, and in answer Rune just nodded her head slightly in agreement and turned her attention from the still nameless boy and onto which pokemon she should allow out, and keep with her..

Tale

OOC: Very sorry, I was unaware the RPG was depending on my post then...I was at a bit of a loss as to how to reply, so I concluded that something would happen soon. Sorry.

IC:

“Fine meeting you, but I need to look around. Sorry.” Was his response. Exasperated, Emanuel glanced once more at the occupants of the room. He prayed for a mission which did not mirror the evident lack of vivacity which permeated the vacinity. They’d been awaiting an announcement in near silence. He was unaware of the morbidity that seemed to surround potential Rocket members – contrarily, he believed the Rockets to be the most zesty of organisations. Either his preconceptions were grossly misled or the group with which he was recruited weren’t particularly fond of a simple conversation. Although such detachment was also quite a respectable trait, Emanuel mused.

Nevertheless, he was at a loss. Restricted by the lack of zeal, Emanuel felt idle. If all he could do was wait, then he could only hope to force conversation upon his imminent partner – communication would be imperative, no doubt.

He raised his eyebrows at the impassiveness surrounding him, and decided to fold his arms, scratch his dreadlocked hair, and wait. Patiently and silently.

I do remind this is being used for my fic and you didn't even ask me to be sure given it went quiet and I have to be active... When this bits out the way it'll be eaiser for me to write the second chapter as this point is one of the few they cross. I'd rather get people as close as possible to their characters as I'm sure would be prefered by you guys also.

-

"Hitting on you?" Hyde questioned, looking back at the doctor "That question was purely medical. And while I still have to try out my 'attract' attack, you arn't my type, I’m sorry to say. Ill wait till I encounter another female hybrid, thank you very much." He then turned to fully face the doctor "But... I have been getting headaches while using my psychic abilities... but I guess that my human mind isn't used to the powers yet, huh?

She simply rolls her eyes at the first before, ‘More than likely, the use of abilities is a newer experiment…’

‘"Certainly miss. I never really planned to go into detail anyway... Guess Ill see ya around doc, hopefully later then sooner, considering your line of work." motioning Napoleon to follow, he walked to the side of the new woman
"Please, lead the way miss..."

‘Well given I’m you’re superior I’d prefer being addressed as such thank you,’ she answers bluntly before starting down the hall.
You’ll be partnered with one of your fellow rookies and your Captain is awol. You will be allowed to come back to the labs when they deem the need but try not to let them know why you disappear so much. The others are dead ahead of you so go stand with them all right? I’ll give you a minute then get these blasted partners announced.’

---

‘You’re back, finally. What were you doing down there, having a round or something? Jeez,’ mutters the remaining admin gesturing with a hand at seeing Rach’ finally return albeit with the hybrid in tow and a slightly absent Butterfree.

‘Oh hush, not like you have anything better to do. Anyway now you’re all here I’m gonna announce the partners you’ll have throughout your stay. Rune and Ruin, you two are together as I’m sure you’re aware. The rest of you, Nicholas and Hyde are together, Jiro and Emanuel also. Charon, your partner is rayen and she’s waiting for you at your quarters. All your stuff is waiting there ready and you’ll have your first mission within an hour’

‘Quarters are that way before you ask so for the time being, dismissed.’