• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tripearlshipping Discussion (Ash/Misty/Dawn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is basicly for pokeshipping and pearlshipping AS a triangle
(like one ship) as in the ship is ash x misty AND ash x dawn rolled into one ship.

Rules!

1. you must be a fan of BOTH indvidual shippings AND the one ship they form

2. be nice, as your veiws may differ from anothers

3. this is NOT a debate ! Please take debates else where!

4.please, make all refrances to the ship as ONE ship

5. Dont go on saying why poke is better than pearl or why pearl is better than poke because here they count as ONE ship!!

i cannot stress this enough here poke&Pearl are ONE SHIP!!!!
i made this place because anyone who likes the idvidual ships has to run back and forward between there discusions
where as here it is ONE ship!

fans :

Nightning

riolulu

Kitty123

BlueDragonfangirl

Foxkrystal

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
um...this could b hawt. especially the yuri half of the triangle. When it gets a name Ima gonna add it to my big list of ships on my FF.net. (wow...I just keep liking more and more ships...) Yeah, add me to the list of fans. :3

~riolulu

um...this could b hawt. especially the yuri half of the triangle. When it gets a name Ima gonna add it to my big list of ships on my FF.net. (wow...I just keep liking more and more ships...) Yeah, add me to the list of fans. :3

~riolulu
well, I ment this to be a kinda two girls who are just friends and ash being the guy they liked thing but some people might like it better as a three some so you can think of it however you like ^-^ so anyways Fan art coming as soon as i finish it and figure out how to get it on my computer o_0.
ps: I hope there are more fans
pps: this ship can be Dawn & Misty x Ash OR ashx dawn x misty whichever you like best!!! (this place is for discussing both)

~Nightning;026;

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
pps: this ship can be Dawn & Misty x Ash OR ashx dawn x misty whichever you like best!!! (this place is for discussing both)

Well I don't want Ash to seem like a playa by datin' two girls So I think I will haveta go with ash x dawn x misty. Lol, but that makes me want to write a fanfic where Ash cheats on dawn for misty or misty for dawn or whatever. lol!

~riolulu

ps. you write your name after each post like me! -^.^-

EDIT: I found this ship's name!!!! TripearlShipping!!!!!!!! YAY!!

Last edited:

kitty123

Banned
Well usually I like referring the characters of pokemon by their Japanese names but anyways I'd like to join too

Encyclopika

The Queen
Ash - Dawn - Misty is called Tripearlshipping, from what I've seen in the "What's this ship called?" thread.
Either way, I don't really know where this thread is going since we have the Pokeshipping and Pearlshipping threads already open. This can only really stay open if you choose to be mainly Tripearlshipping. =\ Since I'm pretty sure you'd like you thread to stay open, I'll rename your thread.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
Well, since I'm a multishipper, this shipping is connected to my favs, and probably will be a favorite to remember. I would like this shipping to begin it's journey, and travel through time along with the others, so that one day it'll shine ^-^.

Well, since I'm a multishipper, this shipping is connected to my favs, and probably will be a favorite to remember. I would like this shipping to begin it's journey, and travel through time along with the others, so that one day it'll shine ^-^.
yeah, i think your right! This could be big XD!!! and you are totaly poetic!
thank you XD

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
yay, the thread got it's name! Tripearlshipping ftw!

we need topics.

How do you ship tripearlshipping?

think of that question however u want. let me answer it:

Ash dates Misty and Dawn and Dawn dates Misty and Ash and Misty dates Dawna nd Ash. Basically Ash is straight and Dawn and Misty are bisexual. yum.

EDIT: I'm bored so Ima gonna write the senario I made up just now:

Ash: Oh, Hi brock.
Brock: Hey, Ash. Where are your girlfriends?
Ash: Oh, they're spending some quaity time together. They're probably making out right now.
Brock: Thats disgusting.
Ash: That's what I get for being a three-some with two bisexual girls that happen to like eachother.
Brock: I guess so. *is thinking: what???*

teehee

~riolulu

Last edited:

kitty123

Banned
Well Satoshi and Kasumi didn't get along well throughout the first few seasons but after Hoenn, and the Battle Frontier she was a little bit nicer, as for Hikari Satoshi really was getting along with her except for the part when Hikari threw the poke ball at him lol

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Well Satoshi and Kasumi didn't get along well throughout the first few seasons but after Hoenn, and the Battle Frontier she was a little bit nicer, as for Hikari Satoshi really was getting along with her except for the part when Hikari threw the poke ball at him lol

Misty liking Ash was canon. *laughs* but yeah...my motto with shipping is "don't always go by the anime" becuse half the ships I support have two characters that have never even met. So I don't go by what the anime says most of the time!

EDIT: rank uppp!

~riolulu

Last edited:

kitty123

Banned
Yeah but the part with Hikari throwing the poke ball was defenetly funny because Satoshi had stars in his eyes as the ball hit him

BlueDragonfangirl

I'd like to join, please.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I'd like to join, please.

you're in!

topic time! (we need a new topic...)

alright. How did this three-some get together?

mwu ha haha

wait why am I laughing evily? I don't know...

~riolulu

you're in!

topic time! (we need a new topic...)

alright. How did this three-some get together?

mwu ha haha

wait why am I laughing evily? I don't know...

~riolulu
uuuuum ash and misty were dating but dawn was in love with ash so they decided to become a there some..?

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
uuuuum ash and misty were dating but dawn was in love with ash so they decided to become a there some..?

Wow I really want to start a fic about this. I'm thinking of making it so that Ash was dating Misty, cheated on her for Dawn. Then Misty broke up with him and he dated Dawn. Then Misty couldn't take not being with him. So she begged him to come back to her. He sat both of the girls down and talked about it. He said that he was in love with both of them and couldn't choose. So he suggested letting him date both without a conflict. Dawn was a-okay with it, but Misty was reluctant. But she eventually agreed, as long as each girl gets equal dates. To make it easier on Ash's part, he decided to only do dates where he takes both girls out at once. And thats how it happened!

lol wow, that was intense! O.O

~riolulu

Status
Not open for further replies.