• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Triple Battles or Rotational battles

Triple battles or Rotational battles

• Triple battles

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Rotational battles

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

charizard:Luvr

Flame Trainer
So guys which one do you like better Rotational battles or Triple battles?

I like triple battles better because we can make some pretty good combinations :D:D

Bariokie

rock dog
I......hate.........ROTATION BATTLES
With tripple battles you can make better combinations :)
With triple battle it is SWITCH SWITCH SWITCH SWITTCHHHH

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
They both seem pretty stupid, but at least some form of prediction is still reasonably possible in Triple Battles.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I like Rotation Battles better. It's more innovative, and adds a bit more strategy to the gameplay than Triple Battles because you're constantly thinking about which Pokemon should attack. With Triple Battles, it's just pick your placement, attack, and hope for the best.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I really don't like either but Rotation Battles make more sense to me and requires a bit more strategy as well..

KillerDraco

I have always loved Rotation Battles, and always hated Triple Battles. Rotation just feels... fresh. New. It takes battles and does something that's never been done. Plus, it makes the mind game even more intense. Triples, on the other hand, just feel cumbersome to me.

HoboJak

Unbroken
I clicked triple battles, but meant to click Rotation. -.-
With Rotation you need to think quick about which poke will be used, and really know your opponent/get in their head. Triple battles feel kinda like Double Battles with too many pokes out. :/

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Triple battles is like, place your stronger Pokemon second in your party and proceed. Not that interesting.
Rotation battles, like others said - you have to constantly strategize whether your opponant is going to rotate clockwise or counter-clockwise. Basically you need to outsmart the CPU.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Now that I've finally played both Black and White, I have to say I prefer triple battles. It makes it easier to strategize which moves I'm going to attack with and which pokemon to hit, while rotational battles can screw you up if you don't anticipate the pokemon rotating.

Ditto B1tch

I like more of the Triple Battles, but as Bolt the Cat said, the Rotation Battles requires more strategy to make a better performance.