• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Triple Leaders, Team Threats! (664)

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. Interesting to see the three elemental monkeys and the use of Mud Sport although I would have expected it to appear differently.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
It makes me smile that everyone seems to like Chili's voice! He was voiced by my boyfriend, who has done a few voices in the show before.

I'd give you his name, but I talked to him about it earlier and he said he wants to see if any hardcore Pokemon voice actor fans can figure it out first :)

I think Cilan is voiced by Jason Griffith though. Not sure about Cress.

Sounds like Greg Ayres

halloweenghost

Cilan;s pronounciation.. I don't think anyone guessed that lol.

Poor Oshawott,.. you make me laugh thoguh especialy when they pushed it onto the battlefeild. but I like it LOL

They ran a commercial for the mall tour since the closest here is next weekend.. was pretty cool to see. I'd like to go.

I Failed hard on who's that pokemon... I thought it was panpour.........major lose...

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Really taking a like to Cilan, as he reminds me of Brock quite a bit.

I just love how Ash meets all these gym leaders, yet he has no idea that they actually are gym leaders. Reminds me of the old Kanto days before Ash knew that Misty was a Gym Leader as that's the Route that it is currently going. ;)

Also, I loved the part where they try and get him to order some food and he yells that he wants a Gym Battle. The ONE time he doesn't think about his stomach. xD

BlueMage

Bulbapedia just updated with Cilan's English VA, and yeah, it's Jason Griffith. I'm surprised I didn't get it when I watched the episode, because I can definitely hear him now. This may be his best role yet, too. I've never been a particularly big fan of his but I think he really nailed it with Cilan! Kudos to him!

Chili's and Cress's are still unknown, though.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

Rapiido

Is Carter Cathcart an alter-ego of Jason Griffith? Because he appears under Sarah Natochenny and Eileen Stevens in the credits, yet there's no Jason Griffith.

Chuu

Well I fail. Wait is he a 4kids old va?

I don't think so. Though he might have been in an episode just before Pokemon USA took over, but I'm not sure of the timeline of that acquisition. He's not really a name most people would know, so it might take some reaaaaaaally good voice recognition skills.

He's played two characters with names previously though. Not HUGE characters, but they still had names, haha.

Rapiido

I don't think so. Though he might have been in an episode just before Pokemon USA took over, but I'm not sure of the timeline of that acquisition. He's not really a name most people would know, so it might take some reaaaaaaally good voice recognition skills.

He's played two characters with names previously though. Not HUGE characters, but they still had names, haha.

Humans
Major

* Cilan
* Brawly
* Tate
* Looker
* Sir Aaron
* Marcus

not huge characters eh?

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Chili's and Cress's are still unknown, though.
We're really trying to figure out Chili's and Cress's VA's right now as well as the Pokemon in this episode.

The one thing I hate about Cartoon Network is that they cut the credits out. They are there for a reason! ;)

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
we're really trying to figure out chili's and cress's va's right now as well as the pokemon in this episode.

The one thing i hate about cartoon network is that they cut the credits out. They are there for a reason! ;)

Curse you cartoon network making us guess!

BlueMage

Is Carter Cathcart an alter-ego of Jason Griffith? Because he appears under Sarah Natochenny and Eileen Stevens in the credits, yet there's no Jason Griffith.

Carter Cathcart is a psuedonym for Jimmi Zoppi, the voice actor of James and Meowth.

Also Chuu, would a small hint be too much to ask, maybe?

Chuu

Also Chuu, would a small hint be too much to ask, maybe?

Well, like I said before, he's played two named characters before. Both of whom had green hair. The last character he played had an episode pretty much centered around him in the last season. It wasn't toooo many episode ago, I think. Less than 50 at least. I'm not sure what number episode it was though.

(I'm texting him right now to see if he'll just let me tell you guys :p)

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
well, like i said before, he's played two named characters before. Both of whom had green hair. The last character he played had an episode pretty much centered around him in the last season. It wasn't toooo many episode ago, i think. Less than 50 at least. I'm not sure what number episode it was though.

(i'm texting him right now to see if he'll just let me tell you guys :p)

aaron! Sinnoh e4

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It makes me smile that everyone seems to like Chili's voice! He was voiced by my boyfriend, who has done a few voices in the show before.

...Somehow, something seems awfully wrong in this post.

But anyway, Cilan's VA was very good. Chili and Cress had good VAs as well. Also, this episode only boosted my adoration towards Oshawott. :D