1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trip's dislike of Kanto

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Pokemaniac24, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSirPeras

TheSirPeras The end of an era

maybe trip will go to kanto after this season, to participate in the indigo league, because he finally gained respect for ash?

2. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

I just have a quick question I want to ask. I know this is going off topic in my own thread sort of ha ha. But in order for Ash to enter the Champions' Legaue, he must go back to Kanto and win the Indigo League right? And if so, does that mean he needs to get all the Kanto badges again? Can someone please explain this to me?

3. TheSirPeras

TheSirPeras The end of an era

he still has all his badges right? if yes then i think he probably wouldnt need to get all the badges again

4. Spider-Phoenix

Spider-Phoenix Go, Go Power Rangers

Well, I think Trip just assumed that since Kanto is a far away region, it was less advanced than Unova and Ash was just some sort of tourist from a "not so impressive region".

5. When Trip was only two years old, Professor Oak came and stole his lolipop. He's never gotten over it, and hated Kanto ever since.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  6. Spacialrend

Spacialrend Gallade owns

Bahahaha! Oh how I wish this were the case.

Maybe he has done the research or something via International Television and come to a conclusion the Kanto region has produced such weak/pathetic trainers. Or generalises it based on Ash Ketchum's performance/maturity.

7. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

Do you people even read what you write? You're saying there's more to Trip's character after openly admitting you think he's just an arrogant little pissant who thinks his home region is greater than anyone else's? I mean, it's called thinking before you speak, people!

8. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

That makes more sense than the stuff people were saying before. I moved from New York to Texas and when I came, I saw the people were slow in alot of things but not everyone is not like that. But Trip's just a kid. But I guess we forget that when he's constantly being voiced by 30 year old.

9. amittal12

amittal12 Sceptile Maniac

he thinks kanto's pokemon are similiar to unova's pokemon like genesect-mewtwo,roggenrola-geodude line,machop-timburr line,hitmonchan,hitmonlee-throh-sawk,gastly-litwick line,magnemite-klink line and foongus-voltorb line.:d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.