• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trip's dislike of Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
maybe trip will go to kanto after this season, to participate in the indigo league, because he finally gained respect for ash?

I just have a quick question I want to ask. I know this is going off topic in my own thread sort of ha ha. But in order for Ash to enter the Champions' Legaue, he must go back to Kanto and win the Indigo League right? And if so, does that mean he needs to get all the Kanto badges again? Can someone please explain this to me?

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I just have a quick question I want to ask. I know this is going off topic in my own thread sort of ha ha. But in order for Ash to enter the Champions' Legaue, he must go back to Kanto and win the Indigo League right? And if so, does that mean he needs to get all the Kanto badges again? Can someone please explain this to me?

he still has all his badges right? if yes then i think he probably wouldnt need to get all the badges again

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well, I think Trip just assumed that since Kanto is a far away region, it was less advanced than Unova and Ash was just some sort of tourist from a "not so impressive region".

When Trip was only two years old, Professor Oak came and stole his lolipop. He's never gotten over it, and hated Kanto ever since.

Last edited:

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
When Trip was only two years old, Professor Oak came and stole his lollipop. He's never gotten over it, and hated Kanto ever since.

Bahahaha! Oh how I wish this were the case.

Maybe he has done the research or something via International Television and come to a conclusion the Kanto region has produced such weak/pathetic trainers. Or generalises it based on Ash Ketchum's performance/maturity.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
There probably is more to Trip's dislike of Kanto than is shown. I don't necessarily think something bad happened to him in Kanto. I doubt he's ever even been to Kanto yet. I think Trip is just an arrogant type who thinks his home region is greater than all other regions. So yes, there probably is more to his character that may be revealed soon.

Do you people even read what you write? You're saying there's more to Trip's character after openly admitting you think he's just an arrogant little pissant who thinks his home region is greater than anyone else's? I mean, it's called thinking before you speak, people!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Well, I think Trip just assumed that since Kanto is a far away region, it was less advanced than Unova and Ash was just some sort of tourist from a "not so impressive region".

That makes more sense than the stuff people were saying before. I moved from New York to Texas and when I came, I saw the people were slow in alot of things but not everyone is not like that. But Trip's just a kid. But I guess we forget that when he's constantly being voiced by 30 year old.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
he thinks kanto's pokemon are similiar to unova's pokemon like genesect-mewtwo,roggenrola-geodude line,machop-timburr line,hitmonchan,hitmonlee-throh-sawk,gastly-litwick line,magnemite-klink line and foongus-voltorb line.:d

Status
Not open for further replies.