• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trollin the format: a near future deck

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Not on Saturday it isn't. This is the kind of decklist you take to league to make a little child cry and wet they're pants. Why because you're jealous that they get to eat captain crunch when all you can afford is count chocula because trix are for kids.

4 sableye
2 tornadus EX
2 darkrai EX
1 keldeo EX
1 buffolant (bouffer)

8 darkness energy
4 DCE

4 N
4 cheren
2 skyla
2 RR
1 e. search
1 comupter search
1 ssu
1 super rod
3 e. switch
2 dark patch
3 dark claw
3 hypnotoxin beam
4 virbank
3 catcher
3 ultra ball

The startegy, use sableye (50) or tornadus (80) turn 1, keldeo is for mirror matches, darkrai and buffolant is for an additional attacker

Swagsire

What is this even. Oh my lanta. I dont think you need the e search personally. Also why SSU? Qwaa ;195;

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
I should add that we play tested this decklist after pre-release, it sucks (both of our hypnotoxin/virbank decks did), I need more time with it.

Edit: I should note our original mirror match had 15 turns combined and no supporters for either one of us, it was terrible.

Last edited: