• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trouble In Big Town! (019)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Trouble In Big Town!

When the Pichu Brothers fight, they knock out eachother and one of them slides on a skateboard out of town with Wooper chasing him. His brother and his friends have to look for him. But When the Missing Pichu ends up high above the rest, things start to go wrong. Can the Pichu Brothers be Re-united?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Zee-V70

Oh, I've seen that episode in Japanese! Lucily Azumarril did get angry. If they didn't, the Pichu Bros. Wouldn't get to ride down those slides!

EDIT FROM DOGASU: Don't link to sites that offer episode downloads.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I just watched it on toonami

they played the opening music from Pokemon Channel's Pichu brothers episode at the end.

It was a fun episode!

made my baby brother laugh!- he loves Pichu

P

Proffesor Pikachu

YAY!!One of my fave pokemon!!I heard about the episode.I can't wait to see it.

Battra

It's always nice to see the Pichu brothers, an excellent episode.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Somehow, without Meowth in it this time, it didn't interest me as much. It had the feel of the third movie short (well, of course, it's the same place and pokemon), but it just didn't interest me very much. I liked the resolution, with all the ice chutes, but that's all I can really say about the episode.

Overall, 5/10.

SheWhoLovesPineapples

Man, I haven't seen the Pichu brothers in forever. xD

They never had names before...

That Feraligatr is seemed bigger than I imagined Feraligatr to be... (but maybe it's just in comparison with such small Pokemon.)

And the narrator was so long-winded, especially at the beginning. He was driving me crazy. Anyone who watches this show already KNOWS all that stuff, dang it. >.<

And if I went on that slide, I'd be freezing my butt off. xD

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
Just an average episode. I liked the Kabigon living near a restaurant, LOL. 7/10

Battra

Very entertaining episode was very nice to see he Pichu brothers get into trouble and make up at the end. I really enjoy the just Pokemon episodes it really allows the Pokemon to develop away from their trainers.

Treekochu

Senior Rookie
It's always cool to see adventures of the pichu brothers. they might make more episodes on it

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
All I gotta say about this one is Wooper and Teddiursa saved the episode for me. >>

Wooper popping a wheelie on a roller skate? That mud fish got some extreme skills.

And Teddiursa randomly grabbing Wooper to use as a makeshift water blaster... XD

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. It was good to see the Pichu bros, the 1st stage pokemon, and that playground thing from the bonus bit of the earlier movie. Wooper and Teddiursa were awesome in this episode. Awesome to see a Feraligatr again as well as that Houndour who's always chasing after the smaller pokemon.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Nice comic episode. I loved the part Pichu was drifting with the balloon. Also loved the end where all the pokemon did they're attacks that turned into an ice slide.
6/10

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This took place in the same city as the third Pikachu short, so does this take place at the same time as that short?

I loved to see most of Johto's Baby Pokemon like Pichu, Magby, and Smoochum in this one. It was kawaii. And Teddiursa was cute, unlike the anime version. Pichu hanging on to the ballon was the only suspenceful moment though, but I'm glad it was resolved quickly.

The ice slides in the ending acutally looked cool, maybe a good idea for Contests? 4/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It was an okay episode I suppose, might have been better with Meowth in it. Not sure why the Pichu get their own episode when there is about 4-5 episodes from them, I thought it was past characters from the anime not from the Chronicles.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was funny to see Azumarrill so mad, and it's a good thing it was. It was cool to see all of the Pokemon raging and using Water, Ice, and Fire to create slides to slide down at the end. Man, those Pichu brothers really do like to fight about the smallest things. Houndour is always at the wrong place at the wrong time, funny how Snorlax was right next to where Houndour landed, and rolled over it. Murkrow was definitely a pain in this episode. It was cool to see the Pokemon on the skate and skateboard. Boy there were a few of cars/trucks around there. It was cool to see a Feraligatr in this episode.

65/100

Last edited:

Zamin

This episode sure had its cool moments, it was funny and nice to see the Pichu Bros again. Although I feel like it should come before the Mewoth episode as it introduces us to the Pokemon in the Meowth episode

It's great that it ended happily

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Twas nice to see the Pichu bros get into trouble and make up at the end. That Feraligatr is seemed bigger than I imagined Feraligatr to be though, and the narrator was so long-winded, especially at the beginning. :x

Leonhart

Imagineer
I chuckled when I saw Pichu floating around with the balloons, and it was great how Odile saved the various Pokemon when they fell in the river. The slide of ice at the end of the episode was neat, and watching the Pichu brothers fight was cute.