• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trouble's Brewing! (185)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Trouble's Brewing!

After his win at the Ecruteak Gym, Ash & Co. Meet up with Sakura and her sisters known as the Kimono Sisters. Each of them has an Eeveelution except Sakura....who just has an Eevee. Sakura however wants to leave and go on a Pokémon Journey, but Team Rocket decides they have plans for all the Eevee-lutions...can they be stopped?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Tell me, instead of using that blasted cage thing, why didn't Jessie and James use pirated Poke Balls on the Eevee bunch. It would have made more sense. Though, then they wouldn't be the pathetic losers we've come to know and love (or hate if you're like me).

An episode steeped in Japanese culture. I'd find myself afraid of breathing at a tea ceremony, afraid I'd break something or insult somebody.

I don't know if you could call this one a filler. Still, a decent episode with some good battling.

PDL

disenchanted
The Big Al said:
Tell me, instead of using that blasted cage thing, why didn't Jessie and James use pirated Poke Balls on the Eevee bunch. It would have made more sense. Though, then they wouldn't be the pathetic losers we've come to know and love (or hate if you're like me).

you probably know by now that JJ&M are too dumb to program a pokeball to do that :p (although this could be a weak augrement considering how many giant robots they manage to come up with @_@)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
It's funny how different Sakura is in her two regular episode appearances. She's so young and inexperienced here, and she's so much more mature by the time the twerps return to Ecruteak in "Espeon Not Included". At least she and her sisters were a lot different from Misty's sisters. Misty's sisters are always so mean to her, but I do believe her that Sakura's sisters care for her. :) At least she and Misty were able to bond over something too. I can't wait to see the Chronicles episode with Sakura, that should be interesting.

I also liked Team Rocket in this episode. I do think that things were blown slightly out of proportion at the tea ceremony, but otherwise they were great. I liked Team Rocket's specially designed cages for the eevee evolutions, that was pretty interesting. I also liked Victreebel chomping James on the butt. :D LOL

Aptenodytes

great episode! they dont have espeon in it so that obviously means that her eevee will evolve into one. fun to see the eeveelutions again!

wobbanut

Team Awesome
He did, kind of- he can be heard as Team Rocket blasts off at the end. Most episodes that he's not in he can still be heard during blastoff, with the exceptions of "The Fire-Ring Squad", "Nerves of Steelix", and "Poetry Commotion"

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Actually, only the wobbuffet statue appears in "Nerves of Steelix". Wobbuffet never actually appears in the blue flesh in the episode. :)

Battra

A great episode, I really enjoyed seeing Sakura again. I enjoyed seeing Sakura and her sister's in their kimonos they looked very pretty, I was kinda disappointed that the animators didn't put Ash. Misty, & Brock into kimonos to since they were going to a tea ceremony. Brock is very good in this episode when he's suddenly confronted by all the sisters and hides behind Ash very funny. Nice to see Sakura learn a lesson and grow some it's these kinda episodes that really make Pokemon a good series.

Joshehh

I loved the nose pulling of Brock and then the whole Brock hides behind Ash from the sisters, he really did have it coming.

The rest of the episode was... eh. Okay, but nothing too special. I guess the eeveelutions were nice to see, but it just didn't do much.

Weedle_Mchairybug

I haven't seen this episode since the June 2nd-3rd marathon neglected to show this episode, and also, Thanks to Kid's WB's socka party abomination, I avoided pokemon. The only reason why I am posting is because in one of the episode Pictures (Which is Technically in Espeon Not Included), One of the sisters actually resembles a... Certain Character... That I have hated due to her being of the female anime stereotype (And, just to make it clear, no, I'm NOT referring to two certain main females. as a matter of fact, this character I'm referring to isn't even IN Pokemon, but in a different series.) and I wanted if anyone of you noticed the similarities...

(Trying to supress the rage of one of the sisters similarities to another character)

Hey... Guys, anyone notice that Tamao (you know, the sister who owns the Umbreon) looks a lot like... Naru Narusegawa... from... "Love Hina"?

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
The Eevee sisters, they had all the evolutions of Eevee except Sakura, the only one left with an Eevee. Here in the episode Espeon Not Included, Sakura's got an Espeon, evolved from her Eevee, which means, all the Eevee-lutions are complete, minus that Glaceon and Leafeon didn't have their anime appearances yet.(I hope Glaceon and Leafeon finally got their anime appearances soon.) Oh yeah, Brock is in love with all the Eevee sisters he can't resist being in love of them!