1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trozei Site!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Blazin' Blaziken, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Blazin' Blaziken

Blazin' Blaziken Well-Known Member

This is the Trozei site. It's very cool. I like the music, and also, you can even play a free demo of Trozei! It tells you about the story and the different modes. There are ever downloads! i have a feeling that Trozei is gonna be so cool! Too bad I don't have a DS, though.
    P.S. If this topic was already posted, you can close this thread.

2. Note: yeah, it has already been posted, but what the heck!
    The demo is a really cool addition, it's actually the first lab from the Normal Mode from the game! But aside from that, I don't think it's absolutely amazing, just get the game and see!

3. Mega Trickster

Mega Trickster Blargagh blargh

The music is Trozei's title screen music....

4. Caterpie Master

Caterpie Master Oh My! Noodlesoup!

cool site, now I know sure I have to buy trozei!(Link for me since I live in the Netherlands)
    The music is awesome!

5. Silent Conversation

Silent Conversation Formerly SinnohChamp

I saw that site before this thread. but back on topic.

I wanted Trozei ever since I heard it was coming to Canada. Then I saw the website. I played the demo, and that made me want it even more!

Now I have it and I'm not sorry that I bought it.

6. water types rule

water types rule Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of puzzle games, but I played the demo, and it's so addicting, I wish I has a DS, or atleast that they were cheaper.