• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+Trozei Sprite Face-off+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

My new lover <3
[Um... Mew100, thanks for the help, but I didnt say you could work here....]

Starmie goes through.
Round 6
trozei006.png
VS
trozei280.png

I vote Ralts. Period.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Ralts (This was the sneak peek!) Please can I work with ya?

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Ralts. Totally pawns that Charizard Trozei.

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Ralts over the oversized lizard easily.

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
The Lizard thing looks all squished in the picture mine goes to Ralts!

ZibaLaZiba

I don't know why, but I really like the charizard sprite more (even though I dislike Charizard) then the ralts one. I'm just not used to seeing eyes on it. I vote Charizard (even though it's going to lose).

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
CHARIZARD please.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Ralts.... It's face looks so sweet and innocent in that pose, and I love the delicate shading.
Not only is Charizard my 5th least favourite, but that sprite is ugly in ways undescribable. The bdy parts are compact, and the shrunkeness of the arms and wings make it look disporportinate. The color is overly dark, and very flat, with poor shading. The face is deformed and overly long and blunt, with ugly-ass buck-teeth, pinched nostrils, a high forehead, wierdly-postioned cross-eyes, and stubby little horns.

Kirb-Inu-Mon

Boulder Trainer
Raltz

I like Charizard, but it looks too smushed. Raltz for me!
;280; ;280; ;280;

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Both are terrible, but Snubbull is slightly better.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Beedrill. Snubbul just looks ugly and i really hate snubbul while I am a fan of Beedrill.

Cobalt_Latios

Beedrill, looks good and gives its insect look a whole new meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.