• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+Trozei Sprite Face-off+

Status
Not open for further replies.

hIrAm

Okay, I have the next round for you guys. Although, I can not post two pictures in the same post, I'll post them seperately. I will post one here, and one in another post below.

This match is between Chikorita and Venonat.
trozei048.png

There is Venonat, and Chikorita will be in a post below.​

hIrAm

Here is Chikorita.

trozei152.png

Okay, I vote for Chikorita, because it looks happier. :/
VOTE AWAY!​

hIrAm

2-0, in Chikorita's favour.

hIrAm

3-0 for Chikorita. Ooh .. this is interesting. A pure Grass-type is demolishing a Bug-type. =O LOL

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
CHIKORITA please.

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
Chikorita Retarted 10char limit!

Cacophony

Aw man... Even though it's already lost, I vote Venonat. Call me crazy, but I think it looks cuter here. I like Chikorita too, but I'm not too fond of how the leaf appears to be pressed to its head.

hIrAm

Whoo! Go Chikorita! Okay, I donno what Blizzard wants for his next two sprites, so you'll all have to wait until tomorrow. 'till then, ttyl.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Komedic Konservationist said:
Both are terrible, but Snubbull is slightly better.

Yup I agree Snubbel, Venonat, Chikorita looks fat!

Tayuri

Lurking as always...
I vote Shuckle... It's adorable!

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
AAAAAAWWWWWWW Squirtle is so cute!lol and Shuckle is just plain Nasty!!!!!! My vote definetly goes to Squirtle! Pawns Down

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
SQUIRTLE please.

hIrAm

Squirtle.. obviously..

Status
Not open for further replies.