• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+Trozei Sprite Face-off+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to go with Kecleon
-sandragon13;330;

Encyclopika

The Queen
Kecleon...cuz Pupitar looks like a fuzz ball...and I know that's not what they were aiming for. o_O;;

hIrAm

5-3, for Pupitar, even though that means he already wins .. but .. hm .. oh well. Blizzard will post the next ones soon I suppose. ^^;

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
My vote will go to Miltank, Vileplume looks ugly imo that is.

I'll go with Miltank
It's Blissey Lite
-sandragon13;330;

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Miltank, because it's even and balnced, with a sharp outline, well-coordinatated placing of the face parts, and nice, matching shades. Vileplume looks like it's face was crammed and reshaped to fit, and it's flower is shrunken, which makes it look like a hat and dosn't really fit in.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
VILEPLUME please.

Patchiiru

Always Friends
Well Blizzard's signature says it's Spoink and Kangaskhan. I vote Spoink.

Blizzard

My new lover <3
Originally posted by Patchiiru
Well Blizzard's signature says it's Spoink and Kangaskhan. I vote Spoink.
Dont be;eive everything you read in my sig.... Also, if you'd read the topic you would know it was Miltank/Vileplume.

Anyhoo, here is the next round.
Round 14.
trozei310.png
VS
trozei255.png

Two vibrantly coloured Hoenn Pokemon here. Like them both, Manectric gets me vote though.

Status
Not open for further replies.