• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trozei sprites as avatars!

Kaimorse

Could we please have Trozei sprites as avatars? That would be cool. Who's with me?

MaskedManAbsolkid

No, they're too small, resizing them will make them worse. Besides, if they wre going up, wouldn't the smilies have been there first? I'd hate them even more if they were smilies.

Kaimorse

Broken Wings said:
I am, That'd be cool, but we can't get them yet.

Yes we can, they are all on the serebii.net website, in every Pokemons' dex entry.

Former Absolkid said:
No, they're too small, resizing them will make them worse. Besides, if they wre going up, wouldn't the smilies have been there first? I'd hate them even more if they were smilies.

I agree, the'ye WAY too small, so they wouldn't look good as an avvy... ^^;
I want some more manga avatars instead. From Pokemon adventures. >=3

Kaimorse

They're about the size of a Cascoon/Silcoon sprite. So they should be avvies!

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Serebii has considered putting appropriatly typed pokemon on each skin as a replacement for these:

user_offline.gif
/
user_online.gif

Personally I think that would be a much better use for them, and then the icons would blend in with the skins a lot better.

Kaimorse

RaZoR LeAf said:
Serebii has considered putting appropriatly typed pokemon on each skin as a replacement for these:

user_offline.gif
/
user_online.gif

Personally I think that would be a much better use for them, and then the icons would blend in with the skins a lot better.

Good idea! Wish I'd thoughta that...

MaskedManAbsolkid

RaZoR LeAf said:

user_offline.gif
/
user_online.gif

I thought you meant we could choose between all 386, but it's still a good idea.

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
Despite being small, they would still be very popular imo. There are already avatar nearly as small as them.

I know I would use them anyway, because Oddish Torouze Sprite = <333

D

DragoonS

i don't think that will be nice.

they wont take place of an avatar like we use

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Umm, THEN RIP THEM. XP

Although I'd totally be doing that right now if I had a functional DS emulator...

indigestible_wad

Do you know how much bandwidth that would take? How many skins we have already times 386, that's a lot of different skins. More if there are more than one unown and deoxys.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Thats not what I mean though. Just a different marker for each skin, like Misdreaveus for the ghost type skin or Slugma for the fire type skin. RaZoR LeAf himself said serebii was considering that