• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TR's New Look

KGB13

Man of Mystery
So what do you guys think?

teamrocketj.png

Even though it's just a color change, I like it. I was hoping that they got new outfits this saga, and my wish was granted.

iteza9pm

Leveau
Well, I wanted a 'change' for team rocket
some people said to add another member to the trio but I think that'd have ruined them,
I'm glad they just had a minor change in their uniform,
I hope their faces change just a little just like Ash's.

Cyberpube

Banned
it could off easily been photo shopped but its obvously real it was shown on filb de there new outfits are alot better then there original and it is looking like they will have a bigger role in the anime other then being total idiots

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Oh gods, yes. I think my crush I had on James back when I was 16 has been rekindled. XD

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Bigger roles would be good if there staying. Also more pokemon for them both.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
since they are now Advanced members of TR, does anyone else reckon they will now succeed in some of their missions? not stealing trainers Pokemon, but maybe capturing Wild Pokemon and sending them to Giovanni?

It's a nice change, but to just change the colour is a bit boring, they should have added red around the tops of their gloves/boots, just to give it a bit more detail...

I also reckon this time James will be doing the Musicals...(Mime Jr. here to stay? James' mascot?) Since Jesse got focus in the previous 2 generations, James' turn!

KeshanAmare

The Dark Shadow
I preferred the old uniform. I hate the new uniform's colour. It's ugly. Oh well, I guess things change. Pokémon will probably be over once it reaches Gen X.

Kdude146

yes this is good I wanted them to get a new outfit in AG and they are becoming Advanced Troopers but I know they will still be blasting off at the end of every episode them becoming TRATs is just Giovanni's way to get ride of them

KGB13

Man of Mystery
since they are now Advanced members of TR, does anyone else reckon they will now succeed in some of their missions? not stealing trainers Pokemon, but maybe capturing Wild Pokemon and sending them to Giovanni?

I don't think they're actually "advanced" members now, that's probably a fake title Giovanni gives them to make them feel important.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

It's a nice change, but to just change the colour is a bit boring, they should have added red around the tops of their gloves/boots, just to give it a bit more detail...

I also reckon this time James will be doing the Musicals...(Mime Jr. here to stay? James' mascot?) Since Jesse got focus in the previous 2 generations, James' turn!
It could just be a dummy promotion to get rid of them

Shadow XD001

I like their new outfits. Seems like Giovanni promoted them to higher rank, so I'm hoping they catch new, stronger Pokemon. Like one of the above posters said, it would be cool if they could bring Wild Pokemon to Giovanni.

Cyberpube

Banned
I preferred the old uniform. I hate the new uniform's colour. It's ugly. Oh well, I guess things change. Pokémon will probably be over once it reaches Gen X.

excuse me but pokemon is not yugioh how can u compare a trading card anime which was only big for at least 2 years to nintendo's 2nd biggest franchise ever and a billion dollar company u sir are an idiot and another pokemon is becomming bigger and bigger and japan and even the us dp is getting much better ratings then ag again idiot

Silver_Seoul

But why would a dummy promotion call for an outfit change from Giovanni? I for one think they could be less comedic this season and actually be worthy of being members of an Evil Organization.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Hm, looks like TR finally turning into real TR members.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
http://www.filb.de/kaihou/content/20100902_rocket-dan.jpg

You gotta be kidding me... Giovanni looks like a doorman!

Here, compare to this picture! -> http://www.we-sell-it.co.uk/images/doorman.gif

THE SAME OUTFIT, different colors, no hat, but still the same...

It seems as if with everything they do they want to get rid of the older fanbase. The black clothes don't work at all for me. It makes them seem evil, which they really aren't at all.

Edit@Cyberpube: Dude.. He didn't make a reference to Yugi-oh, he was referring to the roman numbering system, not Yugi-oh GX! You know, this coming series is based of Gen V, as in five. Gen X will be the tenth generation.. Way to go calling someone an idiot when you don't even have common sense...

Last edited:

Animefan145

I think I like their old uniforms better, but still, I'm surprised they actually changed their uniforms (Best Wishes really is going for something at least slightly different, huh). Its not a big change, but I've just gotten used to the white uniforms after the last decade. Wonder if there'll be a new motto to go with those uniforms.

And does Giovanni even remember they exist? I know at the beginning of Sinnoh Giovanni had no idea who they were when they checked in, but can't remember if there had been any episodes in between to change that impression. But knowing those three, the promotion is probably just for show and doesn't really mean anything, but they won't realize that of course.

Cyberpube

Banned
http://www.filb.de/kaihou/content/20100902_rocket-dan.jpg

You gotta be kidding me... Giovanni looks like a doorman!

Here, compare to this picture! -> http://www.we-sell-it.co.uk/images/doorman.gif

THE SAME OUTFIT, different colors, no hat, but still the same...

It seems as if with everything they do they want to get rid of the older fanbase. The black clothes don't work at all for me. It makes them seem evil, which they really aren't at all.

well giovanni is not wering a green suite :O

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Thank God! Someone finally decided to give them a change of clothes. Ash was able to get some but Team Rocket was still in the old smelly wore drobe forever. This is why I like BW, because it's a whole new change for everybody.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
They look just great.
Hope they also have a role with Team Plasma, that really would be even better than Sinnoh.