• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TRU Shaymin worth £1.20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Legend Anthony

Water Gym Leader.
TRU Shaymin worth £1.20?

Didlnt know where to put this so fingers crossed its ok to be written here.

Im in need of a TRU Shaymin to unlock the Graceadia Flower event and have seen one available for purchase at a meisely £1.20 so my question is should i ....

1.wait it out on the GTS and Serebii Trade center and hope i get lucky

or

2. condone the selling of Pokemon over the internet and get myself the Graceadia Flower

Mega Typhlosion

It's not worth it in my opinion. I've traded mine. Check here, there are many offers, you might get lucky. I got mine in SPP Wi-fi Chat, don't remember what I traded for it.

Chowza

Cannibals are <3
I lol'ed harder then I should had.

Just make a deal here on good ol' SPPf!

Status
Not open for further replies.