1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

trubbish and garbordor like or not?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by pokedigijedi, Jan 12, 2013.

?

trubbish and garbordor like yes or no

1. Yes I liked them

52.9%
  2. No I didnt like them

51.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

;472; So with a new generation on its way I noticed in at least 1 location of the internet someone was dreading what could be released next because of of the trubbish evolution family which wasnt a very good pokemon in his eyes, so my question is how many of you actually liked the trubbish evolution family? please no character bashing in otherwords be honest but polite.;493;
    I know I didnt like them what about the rest of you? as always hopefully there werent any rules i may have missed or forgotten
    funfact: this is my first thread with a poll bar.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  2. moneylesswario

moneylesswario Shudo's Powerhouses

I don't like them either, in fact, Garbodor is probably one of the worst designed Pokemon. I hope they don't make anything like it, ever again.
    ~marioluigifan05

3. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

Honestly, I like them. Trubbish is absolutely adorable, and Garbodor is pretty cool, and can be adorable at times too.

4. OrcaCity

OrcaCity Expert Killer Whale

I like Trubbish, not Garbodor as much. But, I don't think they are bad Pokemon by any means and I think the idea is really creative!

5. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

There's absolutely nothing wrong with them. They're intended to be cute portrayals of repulsive, disgusting objects; they pull this off rather well.

6. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

I like them. They're not my all-time favorites, but I don't hate any aspect of their designs.

7. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

i dont think pokemon based off trash is an original idea, but i dont mind it as much as some people do, plus i think there are different/better routes they could have gone with a trash pokemon.

8. Crimson Penguin

Crimson Penguin Marchin' on

Trubbish is okay, but I'm really not a fan of Garbodor (I don't like many Poison-types in general). I do prefer them to Grimer and Muk, though.

9. Ribemba

Ribemba Garchomp Trainer

ummm... garbodor is my favorite poison-type pokemon :D i think they are original but not creative :S

10. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

I was one of the few people who did like them. Garbodor was pretty awesome in my eyes, and I personally think Trubbish was absolutely adorable.

11. *~Silver*~

*~Silver*~ Well-Known Member

I didn't like them. I think that making a "trash-bag" Pokemon was a bad idea. Trubbish and Garbodor have the worst designs ever. All they are is a trash bag, with a face and garbage spilling out or something.

I just never liked them. -_-

12. Atratus

Atratus Antimatter Trainer

I am not a fan of the trashy concept but I like Trubbis. It is very cute and huggable. Garbodor, on the other hand, is.. weird. Forget the garbage thing, it just looks deformed. And those ears!

13. Squirtle_Master

Squirtle_Master Leader of the Dark

I think both Pokemon are disgusting and a bit disturbing (mostly Garbodor). I love the new Pokemon but these two I can do without.

14. Dragon Trainer X

Dragon Trainer X 良い感じ!

I honestly didn't like them. I don't hate them, but I'd just prefer to not have them on my team.

To be honest, I'm rather surprised at the poll percentages. Anyone else?

15. I remember when I first saw Trubbish and Garbodor I was tickled. After using them in-game, I found I wasn't fond of having them on my team, but Trubbish in my eyes will always be a delightful design.

Why not?

16. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

i am also surprised by the poll bar percentage

17. auteur

auteur Fossil freak

I like them. I find them adorable, probably because of their vacant expression in their artwork.

18. SoulMuse

SoulMuse Shadow of nothing

Personally I can't say as I like them much, but I don't hate them.

19. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

I like them. Trubbish and Garbodour aren't much different of Grimer and Muk at all, but many players still like Grimer and Muk and dislike Trubbish and Garbodour by any reason.

20. ZombifiedHorror1031

ZombifiedHorror1031 Well-Known Member

I like both Trubbish and Garbodor. Then again, I don't really dislike many Pokemon, so that's fairly standard for me.