• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

True Blue Swablu! (340)

Leonhart

Imagineer
does anyone know what gender swablu is? cause i don't :confused:

Tyltto's gender wasn't revealed in this episode, at least not as far as the Japanese version of the episode is concerned. I don't know if 4Kids changed that.

Scorbunnie

This was like the exact formula of the Shuppet episode but instead with May and Swablu bonding and then both of them going their own ways.

I really thought May was going to get Swablu.

Aww Swablu is so cute! Altaria would have been a great fit for May's team!

Bendicion

Water Master
I didn't really like this episode at all, it was a basic standard generic filler where nothing of importance happens. I would have preferred seeing Brock taking care of Swablu than May, because of his aspiring goal to be a Pokemon breeder. Seriously, May spent the whole episode developing a bond and have to say goodbye in the end?? Ridiculous.

vondecayle

Ugh, why they had to pull the friendship BS on this episode. Not the time. Would’ve been a perfect catch! The sad music when saying goodbye to swablu made me want to cry. Heroes of hoenn when swablu started flying again was great, as always! <3