• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

True Love Will Always Go First

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Note: Short and bitter-sweet (for Misty), but also an eye-opener for her. Spread the love for the sane and mature Misty that we all know and love!

True Love Will Always Go First

When Misty saw a 16 year old Ash and Serena walk through the woods holding hands, talking to each other and having fun, she smiled and turned back to her boyfriend Tracey. "Tracey, let's leave them alone and go back inside." She said to him as they quietly went back inside knowing full well that Serena was the right girl for Ash and that she would never be able to be with one of her very first traveling companions for life.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I'm not sure if this is the entire fic or if you've only posted the first paragraphby mistake. If this is the whole fic, then it would be better off in the drabble thread.

As it's only one paragraph, I can't say a lot about it.

Meowth City

Staff member
Hi there, I'm afraid your story is far too short to be in its own thread. ALL Fics MUST be at least a page long and include a rating and the name of the featured shipping(s). As a result, I must close this thread.

If you wish to share this story, then feel free to post it in the Drabble Thread, but please remember to read the first post and follow the correct format when doing so.

For futher guidelines on how to post within this section, please take the time to carefully read Shipping Fic Rules. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.