• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trusty's Trusted Trades

Pingo

What is...

- the nature of your flawless Gible?
- the nature of your Thundurus? And what are it's IV's?

I might be interested in them :)

jbails12

Dragon Trainer
Hey i know you said you probably wouldnt trade shiny Larvitar Lvl. 1 Male but i figured it would be worth a shot to ask. i can offer focus sash, macho brace, adamant orb, lustrous orb, and griseous orb. i also have shiny raikou and shiny entei. also a couple more shinies although im not sure how legit they are (cinccino, charizard, dragonite, terrakion, pidove)

Trusty

Hey i know you said you probably wouldnt trade shiny Larvitar Lvl. 1 Male but i figured it would be worth a shot to ask. i can offer focus sash, macho brace, adamant orb, lustrous orb, and griseous orb. i also have shiny raikou and shiny entei. also a couple more shinies although im not sure how legit they are (cinccino, charizard, dragonite, terrakion, pidove)

Sorry, not interested in anything you just offered. D:

Shiny Mudkip

Title Loading...
Hi. I have all of the power items, which seem to be the thing that you want the most. How many of them would I have to trade you for a DW Arceus or Shiny Shaymin?
I also have a near flawless Adamant UT DW Torchic (31 in everything but Sp A.) that I can offer if you'd prefer that.

Metagross-

Trader/Breeder
Wants:
Darmanitan Lvl. 36 Female/ max ATK/Speed
Blissey Lvl. 60 Max HP/Sp.Def
Snorlax Lvl. 44 Male max HP/ Sp.Def
Offering:
2 Power Items of Choice
Shiny BT(Barely touched- less then 1 level) Dialga

Trusty

Hi. I have all of the power items, which seem to be the thing that you want the most. How many of them would I have to trade you for a DW Arceus or Shiny Shaymin?
I also have a near flawless Adamant UT DW Torchic (31 in everything but Sp A.) that I can offer if you'd prefer that.

Could you possibly do 3 for an arceus? :D

@Metagross- No sorry. D;

@kigurumi: No thanks, I was mainly interested in weavile.

I'm interested in your shiny Cubone. I can offer you anything from my trade shop (besides shiny legends and select shinies, but just post what you want or something xD). If you'd like, I can also attach a Focus Sash onto the Pokemon you want :D.

I am really interested in your Shiny Flawless Thunderus. What would be a "fair" offer for it? (What is the nature?)