• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trusty's Trusted Trades

Not sure of the IV's, haven't checked yet. Lol, it's adamant with technician, it has superpower, sword dance, bullet punch, and bugbite(I think)

If it has bugbite, then I will gladly trade with you. Could you check if it does please. I can wait. :)

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
im interested in your gamestop jirachi w/ draco meter(what nature is it). i have a shiny flawless ev trained jolly garchomp i can possibly offer.

Thepain

Time Is Running Out
Im interested in your shiny Snorlax Lvl. 1 Male (Earthquake) (its the last pokemon my friend needs for his team =P) im willing to offer a Shiny Virizion, legit that I have caught myself. I havn't touched it since capture, so he's still lvl 42 with 0 EV's.

Edit: If you would rather him be EV trained then tell me what EV's ^^ ( haha look at me being all optimistic XD )

Last edited:

Trusty

Im interested in your shiny Snorlax Lvl. 1 Male (Earthquake) (its the last pokemon my friend needs for his team =P) im willing to offer a Shiny Virizion, legit that I have caught myself. I havn't touched it since capture, so he's still lvl 42 with 0 EV's.

Edit: If you would rather him be EV trained then tell me what EV's ^^ ( haha look at me being all optimistic XD )

Alright, whats the nature? :D I would very much like it EV trained(4hp, 252 atk/252 speed), if that is Okay. I mean...I could do it myself if you want though. D; If the nature isn't a +atk or +spd, tell me and I will think of another EV spread.