• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Truth or Dare.

Ace of Shades

Here you can post any Truth or Dare experiences. I'll start, whenever my gifted class goes on a school trip we play Truth or Dare and someone always leaks everything so no one answers truthfully. Like my friend was asked who he liked he gave 4 intials J. O. K. E. So post yours.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
i dare you to reply to this post

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Oh ok I'll delete my other one I remember somebody told me to stand in the street

Gelatino95

Not a tool
One time I was at this restaurant-type place (now that I think about it, I don't really know what it was) and I was dared to lick the glass on the claw machine. I did it with no complaint. Back then, I wasn't aware that licking glass was a disgusting and socially unacceptable thing to do.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
oh well i played it awhile ago with friends and the game is awsome highly recommend it to you

Cranky Koala

My Custom User Title
Me and my friends were playing and I didn't want to tell any secrets so I said dare and then he told me to ask his older sister for a kiss.. o_O So I did and she gave me one. She was cute so I was like "Playa playa"

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I remember in 7th grade,we were playing truth and dare and i had to ask a girl LOL.and one of my friends prank called mcdonalds i think and we had to act like children XD.

*IZ*

I once got dared to lick my friends shoes. Ahh good times :)

Danny1221

A few years I was in a restaurant with a few friend and one dared another to sniff pepper up his nose for £5. Quite a large amount may I add. The lunatic did it but then the pepper was so far up his nose he wanted to sneeze but actually couldn't manage to which was rather funny.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Wow, I haven't played that game in a looong time. ...And I've probably only played it like once or twice. All i remember is that I nearly always chose Truth, because I'm way too honest for my own good, had nothing to hide, and was way too cautious to consider doing a dare. Then they'd usually ask me stuff like "Who do you like?" and I would never have an answer because back then I was so naive I didn't even realize that I liked girls. -.-

..so, yeah, my Truth or Dare experiences were always really lame. D=

this needs to be in games section so its gona get moved

centipede2000

I remember in 7th grade,we were playing truth and dare and i had to ask a girl LOL.and one of my friends prank called mcdonalds i think and we had to act like children XD.

You WERE children...

this needs to be in games section so its gona get moved

No, it's fine as it is. It's just a thread to talk about Truth or Dare experiences, not to actually play Truth or Dare! ^^