• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Try for the Family Stone! (616)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Misdreavus, Murkrow & the Dusk Stone!

Continuing onto the next town, Ash & Co. meet a pair of trainers. One is searching for a Dusk Stone for her Misdreavus while the other is looking for their Murkrow who flew off after a tough training session. However, Team Rocket soon capture the trainer's Misdreavus. It's up to everyone to get the Misdreavus back. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Rampardo

Hands down one of D/P's worst episodes and a complete waste of time as it followed the recipe of a Johto filler:

Cotd got a problem.
Team Rocket interferes.
Team Rocket is blasted away.
Cotd problem solved.

Horrible animation too.

Devastator1

I hate the use of the word "capture" in the summary above. other than that, i agree with rampardo but sometimes episodes like this one might be better when its dubbed.

thunderblade12

Hands down one of D/P's worst episodes and a complete waste of time as it followed the recipe of a Johto filler:

Cotd got a problem.
Team Rocket interferes.
Team Rocket is blasted away.
Cotd problem solved.

Horrible animation too.

Agreed. It's a shame it could have been so much better. Next weeks episode seems to have Johto syndrome too. Let's hope HGSS hasn't made the writers return to their Johto saga days. I think they're just taking a tiny personal break before the shitstorm ahead though. Team Galactic, Sunnyshore, and Dawn's final ribbon all on top of each other. Not to mention a possible Gible capture and the Grand Festival and Sinnoh League no doubt following closely behind.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Deja Vu.

This all seems like it's happened before.

I dislike the animation but that isn't something that surprised me.

On the other hand, I enjoyed seeing Murkrow and Misdreavus together in the same episode.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
LOL, was this episode really that bad? I'll have to check it later.

Hmm, it is probably a matter of perspective. It just seemed so familiar to me. Like I've seen this exact same plot many times before.

I didn't enjoy it, but others might, you know?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
At the end of the ep, the Mukrrow and Misdreavous didn't evolve into their DP forms.

What was the point, then? I thought they wanted to show how old Johto Pokemon evolve into Sinnoh Pokemon.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
My guess is that we've already seen Mismaggy and Mafiakrow, so the writers never saw any point in making either evolve.

The fact they're Johto pokemon and HGSS are just out, however, is the perfect excuse to throw trash like this episode at us, as a brain melter before the whole Galactic events.

STICKTOPIA

Ok after what Rampardo said I'm not even going to bother watching it. I won't even look at the pics on this site.

It was so-so episode.
I wasn't that disappointed because I knew the episode was going to be bland filler. XD

I don't know about the story, but I sure liked COTD Ruchiru.

Yay for Takeshi =P

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/takeruchi.jpg[/img139]

HoennMaster

This episode actually looked ok until the end. No Honchkrow or Mismagius! Well, at least a real one. Anyway, can someone explain the middle of the episode to me. The whole part about the boy confused me. One minute he's holding Murkrow, then throwing stuff at it. I'm guessing flashback...but still.

Is anyone else confused about Giratina randomly appearing out of thin air and then a wave of water comes crashing at Dawn, Ash, and Brock? Or weren't they just illusions? Nice to see Brock using the PokeGear; wonder what he used it for and aw at Brock blushing from being hugged at the CotD (the first one) and is that the first time ever happened to him? At first, I thought the boy was abusing Murkrow with those rolls, but I got that wrong I guess.

STICKTOPIA

It was so-so episode.
I wasn't that disappointed because I knew the episode was going to be bland filler. XD

I don't know about the story, but I sure liked COTD Ruchiru.

Yay for Takeshi =P

Brock got hugged?! now i have to watch it!

mimefan

Banned
So girl hugs Brock, Misdreavus and Murkrow do a dance, random dude comes in and throws rolls at Murkrow, because he thinks Murkrow's hungry, they all take drugs and have hallucinations about Giratina, Mismagius and Pimpkrow, TR appears, do their motto, then gets blasted off, is that right?

Torpoleon

Could someone show me a picture from DP148 showing Giratina? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

magicallypuzzled

so dang boring it was unwatchable with out being able to understand japanese i don'tt think it'll be any better in english but hey i changed my mind about the psyduck episodes so who knows

uber gon

Accept Change
Yay for Takeshi =P

Maybe there's still hope for him yet (I think).