• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Try for the Family Stone! (616)

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
They sure were desperate for the dusk stone...

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see an episode centered around Misdreavus, Murkrow and the Dusk stone. It was really disappointing that neither Pokemon even evolved in this episode after all of that effort for the plot. It was cool to see a Giratina for the 1st time, even though it was really random and a very short appearance. The boy was very cruel, throwing stones at Murkrow and having it hit them back with its wings and never stopping when it was failing. The Boss fantasy was really bizarre.

20/100

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I never really liked this episode. The kid is unintentionally committing pokemon abuse to train his pokemon, and it's amazing that it takes so long for him to get a clue that it's why his murkrow doesn't like him. And the sister's equally clueless about why her brother's so upset with her. At least things work out okay in the end, but it's one of those kinds of episodes that make you frustrated about when a lunkhead or two will get a clue.

2/10

ricedonut

pringle user
This really is the epitome of boring fillers, coupled with the terrible animation and the boring filler characters

1/10

JudySpell

Banned
I'm guessing that the plot was meant to promote HGSS but it felt too boring to make an impact since the kids who owned Misdreavus & Murkrow had 0 noteworthy traits. 4/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I was happy to see Giratina even if it was an illusion, plus Mitchell and Ryhanna's quest to find a Dusk Stone was interesting. Mostly this episode seemed dedicated to Johto pokemon promotion ha ha. ^^

The search for Dusk Stones to help Misdreavus and Murkrow evolve could've been better, but it was weird how a Ghost type like Misdreavus defeated Murkrow.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Yawn. I found this episode really boring and it's a shame too since Brock had more spotlight than usual in this episode. I liked Rhyanna's design, but that was probably the most it exciting part of this episode for me. :/

Alloutℯ

Banned
I remember the last Murkrow and Misdreavus episodes were pretty lame, so a combination of the two didn't inspire much hope here, but it was pretty entertaining and even a little bit mysterious at the beginning with that creepy BGM and the illusions of Giratina.

Shayuin

Banned
I hate filler episodes. This one was alright I guess, but the thing that bugged me is how they pronounced Misdreavus.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ruchiru and Michiru owning a Muuma and Yamikarasu was quite blatantly meant to serve as more Jouto pandering, although the Darkness Stone subplot helped make this marketing attempt feel less forced and more exciting.

Daizy

I call you honey
Boring plot, but amusing Team Rocket scenes as usual. James used his old divining rod/Itemfinder again which was cool. Too bad that Giratina was only an illusion caused by Murkrow's Confuse Ray.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In retrospect, the Giratina illusion should've been the real deal since at this point Satoshi and his friends could've been near Sendoff Spring/Returning Cave.