• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trying to be a cool dad anyone have a mew?

Dan duh man

I’m trying to be the coolest dad ever by getting a mew for my son Oliver. Anyone know where to find one ? Or is anyone willing to give me one ? I’ll trade an eternatus or the sheild Pokemon. Someone help me win dad of the year ?

Dared3v0

Just have fun
I’m trying to be the coolest dad ever by getting a mew for my son Oliver. Anyone know where to find one ? Or is anyone willing to give me one ? I’ll trade an eternatus or the sheild Pokemon. Someone help me win dad of the year ?
Hey i have a couple i can trade you but i wont be able to do it until tonight like 7pm eastern time just pm me if your still interested

Last edited:

Dan duh man

That would be great. Would really make my sons day he’s going to freak? My nephew really wants one also if you have 2.
My friend code for switch is SW-1712-6831-2324

thank you so much I truly appreciate your kindness.

Dared3v0

Just have fun
That would be great. Would really make my sons day he’s going to freak? My nephew really wants one also if you have 2.
My friend code for switch is SW-1712-6831-2324

thank you so much I truly appreciate your kindness.
No problem if you have any apricorn pokeballs id appreciate it