• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trying to settle an argument with a freind about women

Pure_Dalek

God of all Daleks
Would older women(30's and 40's)Prefer older men over Younger men for Flings and Affairs? after seeing a Private investigator show where they caught out a 36 year old married women having a fling with a 62 year old it makes us wonder :\ Do women prefer Older men or Younger men for Flings,Affairs etc etc..;089;

BCVM22

So you somehow come up with this argument... and you come to an Internet message board to ask people to settle it? You come to THIS message board and ask people to settle it? Where, among other logical shortcomings, the average poster age is somewhere between 12 and 15?

Seriously, man?

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
In general people have affairs with younger people than themselves.

Pure_Dalek

God of all Daleks
it was either come here or spend the next half an hour waiting for a reply elsewhere.if you dont have an opinion dont reply.

Rave

Banned
Its all about the money.

Kakumei

夜に踊り疲れて。
Depends on the person. Whoever they find more attractive.
Usually it's the younger ones, and only go for the older ones if they have the monies.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
As a 30-40 year old woman myself, I can truthfully generalize an answer and say:

Yes, it's all about the money.

it was either come here or spend the next half an hour waiting for a reply elsewhere.if you dont have an opinion dont reply.
Outside. Go there. It's fun.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I think they marry older men for the money, but for flings, they might want a younger, more attractive man. I dunno though... I mean, women are more likely to have an affair with someone with whom they have an emotional attachment, and that's usually someone at work or something... so age probably isn't the most important factor.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
The real question here is why those goddamn wimin were allowed outside the kitchen in the first place. We wouldn't be having this discussion if men kept their wimin in check.

However, for the sake of answering your question: they cheat on older, richer, men with sexier, usually not as financially secure, men for the sole purpose of having some "fun". It's usually attraction that outdoes anything else.

00hbani

Beauty trainer
Woman can marry any age from the men,it could be old or young.You shouldn't marry untill 18 or younger but the better is 20 or younger because it's a bit old and a bit good(I don't know how to explain it).If you want to marry you first get a boyfriend or girlfriend to except your marriage.I just don't know how to explain it but please ask me if you have any problems on this.I know a bit but I shouldn't talk about this because it's an adult conversation.

00hbani

Beauty trainer
tl; dr version of the above post: I didn't understand what this thread's about.
You shouldn't worry about it too much because if you don't understand then ignore it.If you don't understand then read the thread again so that you could check yourself.But one more thing-DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!!!

Last edited:

Brettt

satirist
Well, being a middle aged woman myself I should know. And we have flings with anyone ranging from 1-100, just like Muller.