• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trying to settle an argument with a freind about women

facetious

facetious
I suppose that's what you deserve for obsessing about postcount on a Pokemon forum at 30-years-old, hey?

Let's hope Ledian_X is next.

Hm...good question. I'm gonna have to go with I DON'T CARE.
Like the first poster said, who would really have any insight on this?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
what's wrong with Ledian_X?

KetchupO

tωisted
um, well it obviously depends on the women and what they want.
And yeah, this threads kinda...lol :p

Ethan

Banned
The real question here is why those goddamn wimin were allowed outside the kitchen in the first place. We wouldn't be having this discussion if men kept their wimin in check.

However, for the sake of answering your question: they cheat on older, richer, men with sexier, usually not as financially secure, men for the sole purpose of having some "fun". It's usually attraction that outdoes anything else.

Seriously, and who's bright idea was it to give wimin the right to vote?

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Let's hope Ledian_X is next.

But it was an admin, you know. And as a friend of Joe's it might be hard if they died, you know, since they were an admin before. We don't need someone who was an admin before to die, do we? I mean, God knows how many people have been admins before on the internet, it would be a shame if we lost someone who was an admin before.

indigestible_wad

It really depends on the person. Other factors are age, marital status, fetishes, money, attractiveness, and a whole bunch of other things that people tend to overlook.

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
THe thread starter isn't bright to come here to settle an argument..thats for sure

markomega

TERRORIZE!
I don't see how anyone could want a 62 year old man...

ssj4 vegito

Get ready to die!
Well, being a middle aged woman myself I should know. And we have flings with anyone ranging from 1-100, just like Muller.

Holy sh*t.Your a midle age woman,and STILL play pokemon!?

Talk about commitent!