• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tsu Toreiru Gekkou

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Henry Cooldown

"We all seemed to have bumped into each other and we were looking at this really cool old book," (OOC: Fixed your grammar DVB.) the hispanic kid said as he stared intently at the strange book. Henry looked at the strange book, which seemed to be writtin in some old Euorpean language. He could see why these people would be interested in the fact that some book writtin by Vikings or something was in the hands of a high schooler in Tokyo. As he looked at it, yet another girl came along and bumped into the Romanion girl by accident, causing the contents of her bag to spill everywhere, and then proceeded to shout at her, "Damn! Tie up your shoelaces, idiot!" in Japanese. He had to snicker quietly to himself at the incident. Henry unconciously began to help the girl pick up her things, saying, "I understand Japanese. At least, for the most part."

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Emerald Aura- Nature Element
Shinozuka Campus

"Damn! Tie your shoelaces up, idiot!" said the new girl who tripped over Alexandra hastily in Japanese. "Uh... do you understand Japanese?" Mimi asked, this time in English, just to be sure. Diego looked at the girl with a bit of annoyance. Seriously, that was rude of her.

"She made a mistake. No need to be rude," Diego told the new girl in Japanese. He then looked at the surrounding students who were eyeing them an annoyed look. They looked a bit awkward before walking off. He looked to the new girl.

"Yeah. Didn't expect so many different types of people here," Diego said before he looked to Mimi. "My name is Diego. What is yours?" He asked politely, this time in English.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Kyle DelVecchio
Turquoise Air Light Magic
Shinozuka Campus

Too much had happened in the past 20 minutes, Kyle was in sensory overload. All people coming to the group and then introducing themselves and all of that was all to distracting. For what she was really focused on, was that damned book. It was too distracting for her not to notice and everyone else's introduction was just a blur and she ignored anyone trying to introduce themselves. There was this force pulling toward her to go to the book, to read it....to unlock the secrets it possessed. What stopped her was Hal's watchful eye over it. She was slightly annoyed since his rather self deprecating introduction. She was also annoyed by the fact that he had something so interesting in his grasp. Her concentration was broken when an Asian girl fell over Alex's shoe lace. All this tripping was getting annoying to her. So she waited for the girls to talk before she said

"Well, this is all sunshine and rainbows but, I don't want to be late for my first class here," she picked up her purse that was still sitting on the bench and put it on her arm. She tossed her blonde hair behind her and continued, "Hal, could we please meet somewhere during free period, lunch or whatever? I would love to know what is in that book, we can have a little study sesh!" She winked and flicked her hand at him. She really didn't wait for answer because she knew he would most likely find her. She also took a quick glance at Diego and smiled before walking toward the main doors. Kyle wasn't being rude, she actually was really worried she'd get lost trying to find her class. Not to mention one more second standing next to all the commotion and being pointed and laughed at would've probably killed her.

She looked at her schedule and saw that her first class was choir. Finally, something that she is good at and one of the few things that cannot change from country to country, choral music. The beauty of melodies and harmonies coming together in a splendid marriage of sounds or warring between each other in exquisite dissonance was absolutely exciting for her.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Yamiko "Mimi" Winton
Diamond Aura - Ice Element
Shinozuka High School

"Yes, I do. I'm so sorry, I didn't notice," the girl hastily said in English, bending down to tie her shoelaces. Well, at least she had the decency to apologize. Mimi noticed the strange accent in her voice as she spoke - she figured that English probably wasn't her first language. The girl sounded as if she was from Europe, though, and she looked like someone from a country in Eastern Europe - not from somewhere like Britain, anyway.*

The girl then closed her eyes, shook her head, and started speaking again.*"I am sorry for not tying my shoes. All of this is quite overwhelming. My name is Alexandra Shirley." She held out her hand to shake.

Before Mimi could do anything, she heard someone else talking to her, this time in Japanese.*"She made a mistake. No need to be rude," the boy said. He was a lot taller than her own pitiful self of 160cm, and he looked annoyed with her quite a lot. "None of your business, scumbag," Yamiko said in Korean under her breath - she wasn't stupid, she knew that saying something like that to someone much bigger than her would probably have... consequences. Mimi looked around, and saw some Japanese students looking at them with a bit of annoyance. Stupid guy. Why did he have to butt in to attract so much attention?

The boy then turned to Alexandra. "Yeah. Didn't expect so many different types of people here," he remarked before he looked to Mimi. "My name is Diego. What is yours?" He asked politely, this time in English. Mimi couldn't help but wonder how he could switch from annoyed to friendly so quickly; did he have problems or something? Not that she was one to judge, but really, that was pretty unusual. "I'm Yamiko Winton, or Mimi for short," she replied in English, looking at both people. "Half-English, quarter-Japanese, and quarter-Korean." She then shook Alexandra's hand. "I know, it would be overwhelming... Don't worry, you'll settle in soon," she told her. This was her kind side coming up, the side that came up about once every month or so.*

Mimi remembered how she had struggled to settle into her elementary school at first, when she'd first come to Japan without any friends or experience. She'd become fluent at Japanese within half a year or so, but before that, she had had trouble making friends due to her anti-social nature, not to mention settling into the vastly different education system of Japan. She didn't know if Alexandra was new to Japan or not, but Mimi would be willing to help her out.*

As for Diego...? Oh well, none of her business.*

"Well, I'd better get to lessons soon," Mimi said, picking up her stuff, stuffing them back into her rucksack, picking up her rucksack again, and started heading towards the main doors. "See you, maybe."

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Monica Fiorelli
Diamond Aura - Ice Element, Dark Magic
Shinozuka High School

Monica hopped off her brand-new motorcycle, an early gift for her nineteenth birthday, as soon as she parked it close enough to Shinozuka High School. Taking her studded black leather bag, she went off in the direction of the school, grimacing at her already-altered uniform as she always did. If there was one thing she hated about Shinozuka High, it was their uniform, which for Monica, wasn't very fashionable. Despite cutting its skirt short to mid-thigh, wearing heeled boots and sporting her blouse partially unbuttoned, she still wanted to be back in her civvies. Unzipping her black leather jacket, she reached for the back of her neck as she pushed out a few locks of long, thick red hair. Sighing, she passed through the gates of the school.

Girls. Lots of girls. It was a known fact that Monica disliked girls, having been bullied by them a few years back, developing a pretty bad grudge as a result. She admittedly found the girls in Shinozuka much nicer than the ones back in Italy. However, she wasn't taking any chances. Besides, for her, boys were much better company. Speaking of boys, her eyes fell upon a new guy not so far away. And another new guy. And...girls.

Il mio Dio...

She wasn't going to let them stop her however, boys were boys, and they were fair game. While she didn't think that the girls around here were so bad, she certainly did not like to show that side of her. It was too risky and she feared ending up a victim again. She approached the group, focusing her blue eyes on the males.

"Hey, dudes. Haven't seen you around here...you new? I'm Monica. Monica Fiorelli." She said as she stood in front of the group, eyeing the guys, and though she wasn't obvious, also the girls. She looked at the new guy with the book with interest.

"Well, what have we got here? Lemme see..." She continued, peering over at the book, which looked rather old and worn. Perhaps it was ancient? Full of secrets? Whatever it was, it definitely intrigued the Italian.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Emerald Aura- Nature Element
Shinozuka Campus

"Well, this is all sunshine and rainbows but, I don't want to be late for my first class here," Kyle said as she picked up her purse that was still sitting on the bench and put it on her arm. She tossed her blonde hair behind her and continued, "Hal, could we please meet somewhere during free period, lunch or whatever? I would love to know what is in that book, we can have a little study sesh!" She winked and flicked her hand at him. She also took a quick glance at Diego and smiled before walking toward the main doors.

Diego couldn't help but blush at the lovely girl's smile. He smiled back though. Diego noticed the new girl who arrived, the one who spoke a bit meanly. "I'm Yamiko Winton, or Mimi for short," she replied in English, looking at both people. "Half-English, quarter-Japanese, and quarter-Korean." She then shook Alexandra's hand. "I know, it would be overwhelming... Don't worry, you'll settle in soon," she told her. Diego's face softened. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all. "That's pretty cool," Diego said to her in Japanese once more. "Well, I'd better get to lessons soon," Mimi said, picking up her stuff, stuffing them back into her rucksack, picking up her rucksack again, and started heading towards the main doors.

Diego realized classes would start soon, though he received email that his teacher would be late or even absent. Apparently, the bug may be around. "Hey, dudes. Haven't seen you around here...you new? I'm Monica. Monica Fiorelli." The new girl said as she stood in front of the group. She looked at the new guy with the book with interest. Diego also looked at the Italian hirl with interest.

"Well, what have we got here? Lemme see..." She continued, peering over at the book. "It's some sort of Celtic book," Diego said before he smiled at Monica. "My name is Diego, what is yours?" Diego said as he offered his hand for her to shake.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Hal Relin
Shinozuka High School Campus

Hal looked up at the newcomer, who had blood red hair, and pale skin. She was indeed quite attractive, but Hal dismissed the idea of a relationship with someone he didn't know anything about. He preferred to keep that sort of thing under check. He gazed up into her eyes.
"This book is written in Anglo-Saxon Runes, a sort of ancient English scripture." Hal explained. "I'm still attempting to decipher it, and, hopefully, I'll learn what it means soon." He then heard a resonating ringing. The school's bell for homeroom was sounding, and people began to shuffle to class.
"Well, I'm glad I got to meet all of you. Let's talk again sometime!" Hal said. He hastilly closed the book and shoved it back into his bag, and hurried along to Class 2-B, where he entered the thresh hold of the class, and looked at everyone who was staring at him with a bit of interest. Sure, there have already been several students from foreign countries here, but Hal was new, and thus really stood out in terms of physical appearance. He took his seat, and took the book out again, and waited for morning announcements to start.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
This is to be sure this RPG doesn't get inactively pushed off the forum. Please post, as I know you're all still out there.

Xander Kaiser

Any cookies up here?
Takashi Minamoto
Shinozuka High School Campus

Takashi took on a brisk stride upon reaching the school grounds, where other students were packing up there things on the campus. "Bell might have rung, still on time," he thought, clearing his present concern. Readjusting his messenger bag to balance himself, he couldn't help but notice a group of teens with odd arrays of hair and skin. Takashi at first dismissed it as the latest trend, as a few of the regulars around Shibuya had been dying their hair and receiving extreme tans. However, their mingle consisted of odd accents and alien words. "Studying abroad? I wasn't aware the school was getting a foreign exchange student program..." Nonetheless, Takashi brushed it aside, focusing his thoughts on finding his first class.