• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tsubasa Chronicle

HoennMaster

I heard this involves the Cardcaptor Sakura characters, but what is it about, and how long is it. Is it also a show, and is the manga available, I've never seen it.

The only CCS characters there are Syaoran, Sakura and Tomoyo. (probably more but I never realized) The anime's only 52 episodes I believe. Read the manga though since it's still ongoing. It's mainly about Sakura losing feathers which hold her memories and Syaoran's willing to get all of them so he, Sakura and two others named Fai D. Flowright and Kurogane travel different worlds to retrieve them. There's currently 22 volumes in Japan, with 14 in the US.

I hope that helped. If not, get more info from google.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Here's a link to the wikipedia page (don't worry, no serious spoilers):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsubasa:_Reservoir_Chronicle

If you do decide to read it, I highly suggest you also read xxxHolic. I started that one just because of the crossover, but I actually ended up liking it better. Anyway, I hear the crossover gets more intense later on, and it can get confusing if you don't read both.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I heard this involves the Cardcaptor Sakura characters, but what is it about, and how long is it. Is it also a show, and is the manga available, I've never seen it.

The dub has been recently released in the US as straight to DVD. The other characters that appear (besides Sakura, Syaoran, and Tomoyo) from CCS are Yukito, Touya, Fujitaka, and Clow himself.

In my opinion the manga is much better than the anime, but however this is probably just my biases. XP

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Well, as the manga goes farther and farther the link between TRC and XXXholic becomes more apparent and more crucial to the story line. As of now, a lot of things are being answered and both of the mangas go hand in hand - and previous questions/inconsistencies are answered/resolved.

~*Sailor Satun*~

*~*Water Prince*~*
As it says though, it isn't 100% neccesary to read xxxHOLiC.

Oh, and everyone missed one character: If I remember correctly, in the anime Kero makes a slight appearance...not sure, though.

And yes, the manga is ongoing, and the anime is going to have three more episodes(OVAs) based on the last three volumes. (21, 22, 23)

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
The dub has been recently released in the US as straight to DVD. The other characters that appear (besides Sakura, Syaoran, and Tomoyo) from CCS are Yukito, Touya, Fujitaka, and Clow himself.

In my opinion the manga is much better than the anime, but however this is probably just my biases. XP

I agree. I despise the anime of Tsubasa with a burning hatred and I like seeing it called TRC instead of TC, lol.

Anywhos, Yamazaki makes an appearance in Piffle as an announcer and the ongoing manga is simply awesome.

<33333 CLAMP for featuring Tomoyo, XD.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
As it says though, it isn't 100% neccesary to read xxxHOLiC.

Oh, and everyone missed one character: If I remember correctly, in the anime Kero makes a slight appearance...not sure, though.

And yes, the manga is ongoing, and the anime is going to have three more episodes(OVAs) based on the last three volumes. (21, 22, 23)

Kero does make an appearance in the anime, however not in the manga (as of yet). I think it would be possible for him to make an appearance since (if I remember correctly) it has been hinted in the manga.