• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tsubasa Chronicles Discussion.

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
Yo here to say does anyone watch tsubasa chronicles.Its minted it involves anime characters from many different animes its great.I've only watched the first episode so fa but if ya heard of it we could talk about it.so far I've seen Sakura (cardcaptor sakura),sakuras bro,yukito,tomoyo.Also chi from that chibi thingy.Its great c'mon lets talk about it.The storyline is confusing.Why dont people watch the first episode and see if they recognise any other characters like one called Kagnae but I dont know what hes from.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Yo here to say does anyone watch tsubasa chronicles.Its minted it involves anime characters from many different animes its great.I've only watched the first episode so fa but if ya heard of it we could talk about it.so far I've seen Sakura (cardcaptor sakura),sakuras bro,yukito,tomoyo.Also chi from that chibi thingy.Its great c'mon lets talk about it.The storyline is confusing.Why dont people watch the first episode and see if they recognise any other characters like one called Kagnae but I dont know what hes from.

What does the scouter say about your IQ level?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Rave

Banned

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Who the hell is Kagnae?

Yes, it's confusing. But right now, I find your post to harbor miserable little secrets of its own.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Nowhere near close to over 9000. I'll tell you that much right now.

actually, I'd be willing to say it's a little OVER one NINE-THOUSAND.... th.

As for the thread itself, I haven't really watched the series since the beginning of the second season, when Dattebayo! (the subbing group, not the user) stopped subbing (I'm sure other groups are subbing it now, but I haven't bothered looking.... if nothing else, I could wait for the Funimation DVDs to get to that point). I have one thing to say: Yuki Kajiura=WIN!

Last edited:

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
actually, I'd be willing to say it's a little OVER one NINE-THOUSAND.... th.

As for the thread itself, I haven't really watched the series since the beginning of the second season, when Dattebayo! (the subbing group, not the user) stopped subbing (I'm sure other groups are subbing it now, but I haven't bothered looking.... if nothing else, I could wait for the Funimation DVDs to get to that point). I have one thing to say: Yuki Kajiura=WIN!
The second season goes down the poopers and takes a literal dump on the manga content, Yamato-san. I don't recommend it. :p

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
The second season goes down the poopers and takes a literal dump on the manga content, Yamato-san. I don't recommend it. :p

but... but.... Yuki Kajiura. You can't get that in the manga. T_T

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
but... but.... Yuki Kajiura. You can't get that in the manga. T_T
But at the same time, at least the manga doesn't downgrade the tracks by playing them during some of the most inappropriate of scenes, which most of the second season episodes did (I'm looking at you, a song of storm and fire), in my opinion. Other than that, I agree that the music is awesome. :)

Skip the second season and go straight to the OVAs (or are they OVDs?) when/if the DVDs get licensed (I assume you've already read some of the manga, Yamato-san?). It does the soundtrack some justice while adding some great new stuff into the mix.

Last edited:

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
talk about my topic and not enytink else u digg

Rave

Banned

Rave

Banned
Its shovels, sillies.

Now quit messing around, and let these kids discuss about whatever it is they were talking about here. Thread was going fine until the idiot OP decided to act vigilante and make a clown of themselves.

Discuss, or I close.