• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

tsukihime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsukihime-the mysterity of eastern girl's body! Vampire girl! The transmigration of desire!

An accident makes Shiki Tohno caught in the gulf of blood and desire. A mysterious vampire girl demands Shiki to take on the "duty", so that Shiki is brought into another unearthly world. In the cruel battles,blood and flesh, purtenance are mixed together. The only thing Shiki feel comfortable is ...the fun of fleshliness brought by vampire girl.

If you are a super hunter,whatever you are men or women, you will like this manga.
There is a site can read 'Tsukihime' online.

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
This idiot... this idiot this idiot this idiot this idiot this idiot!

no illegel download. The series isn't all that great. Like Fate/Staynight, it has generic charatcer designs too.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Silly bots. So very silly.

Rave

Banned
I want you to meet my special friend the shot gun.

Excuse me as I get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.