• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TTE's Trading Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTE

Faulkner's Daddy
Notice: This shop will be moved to Gen 6 upon my completion of Pokemon Y.

Thanks for all the Gen 5 trades everyone! Cheers!

Merry Christmas!

EDIT: I have finished Y's main story and now await the US release of Pokemon Bank.

Last edited:

TTE

Faulkner's Daddy
Bumped for updates in the original post.

TTE

Faulkner's Daddy
Bumped for an additional updates.

Due to my current work using the Masuda Method, I'm not particularly interested in the Shinies on my Wanted list... Mainly looking for Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin, Keldeo, and Genesect.

TTE

Faulkner's Daddy

TTE

Faulkner's Daddy
Want to apologize to all you blokes for my long absence, lots of stuff going on IRL, will edit the original post momentarily with up-to-date shtuff. I will be on sparingly, however, so bare with me as I slowly try to transition back.
EDIT: Nothing to update on the post as it happens... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.