• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tuner Deck (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Alright... this is my first RMD thread, so I hope I don't run over the rules... ...because I need as much help with this as possible.

Monsters - 17

Flamvell Guard
Neo Flamvell Hedgehog
Flamvell Archer
Synchro Magnet x2
Changer Synchron x2
Flame Resonator x2
Wattfox
Water Spirit
Genex Controller
Genex Ally Birdman
Dragunity Brandistock
Junk Synchron
Tune Warrior
Copy Plant

Spells - 6

Enemy Controller
Monster Reborn
A Legendary Ocean
Mystical Space Typhoon
Salvage
Aqua Jet

Traps - 4

Raigeki Break
Poseidon Wave
Sakuretsu Armor
Flamvell Counter.

If anyone is willing to give me tips on which I should put in, and which I should use for this... holler at me. I'm not gonna change my mind on an all tuner deck though. Just warning you.

The Head Honchkrow

Umm...I'm not entirely sure I understand what this Deck is about.
Tuner monsters are meant to used as a means to an end (i.e. Synchro-Summoning).
Having a Deck filled with nothing but Tuners is as redundant and puzzling as an all-butter sandwich.

What I think you should do is pick one Tuner (say Junk Synchron, for example) and build the deck from there.
As for spells/traps and Extra Deck, here are some must-haves:

Spells:

Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon (x3 - you can split this between your Main Deck and Side Deck as you like)
Book Of Moon (this is mainly for countering Mirror Force. You can side it if you wish)
Reinforcement Of The Army (if you decide to run mostly/all Warriors)

Traps:

Fiendish Chain (x2)
Bottomless Trap Hole (x2)
Solemn Judgement
Solemn Warning

Extra Deck:

A.O.J. Catastor (the prices are high atm, but once this year's tins come out, this'll be easy to get hold of)
Blade Armor Ninja
Colossal Fighter (only if you're running mostly/all Warriors)
No. 39: Utopia
Wind-Up Zenmaines

~The Head Honchkrow~

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Umm...I'm not entirely sure I understand what this Deck is about.
Tuner monsters are meant to used as a means to an end (i.e. Synchro-Summoning).
Having a Deck filled with nothing but Tuners is as redundant and puzzling as an all-butter sandwich.

What I think you should do is pick one Tuner (say Junk Synchron, for example) and build the deck from there.
As for spells/traps and Extra Deck, here are some must-haves:

Spells:

Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon (x3 - you can split this between your Main Deck and Side Deck as you like)
Book Of Moon (this is mainly for countering Mirror Force. You can side it if you wish)
Reinforcement Of The Army (if you decide to run mostly/all Warriors)

Traps:

Fiendish Chain (x2)
Bottomless Trap Hole (x2)
Solemn Judgement
Solemn Warning

Extra Deck:

A.O.J. Catastor (the prices are high atm, but once this year's tins come out, this'll be easy to get hold of)
Blade Armor Ninja
Colossal Fighter (only if you're running mostly/all Warriors)
No. 39: Utopia
Wind-Up Zenmaines

~The Head Honchkrow~

This deck is all about using JUST Tuners, and making them stronger.

Ah... but I'm not gonna have an extra deck, it's all gonna be tuner monsters for when they fight. Me and my boyfriend made a bet, that is if I can build an ALL Tuner deck with all tuners, and if I beat his Toon/Watts 3 times each... he'll give me his most prized possession.

So, this is all about JUST Tuners. sorry for jot being clear on that, this is my first RMD.

The Head Honchkrow

Ah, I see now.
In that case, might I suggest using Blackwings?
9 of them are Tuners (including Kogarashi, who has 2300 ATK)
And since they're all Winged-Beasts, you can run Solidarity and/or Gozen Match to lockdown your opponent.

~The Head Honchkrow~

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Ah, I see now.
In that case, might I suggest using Blackwings?
9 of them are Tuners (including Kogarashi, who has 2300 ATK)
And since they're all Winged-Beasts, you can run Solidarity and/or Gozen Match to lockdown your opponent.

~The Head Honchkrow~

Interesting... but that will depend on if I can get my hands on them... the ones I have right now, are all I can stake at at this moment >_<

given the deck you're playing against. try adding some of these.

Traps
Spirit Barrier (key card.)
negate attack, waboku, threatening roar, thunder of ruler, rainbow life, draining shield, scrap-iron scarecrow
Metal Reflect Slime, Stronghold the Moving Fortress

Monsters:
Scrap Goblin
X-Saber Pashuul
Geomancer of the Ice Barrier (if you can't get final countdown and use magical blast)
Dark Resonator
Barrier Resonator
Krebons

Spells:
Final Countdown
x1 Magical Blast (to avoid decking out. you should add some spellcasters if you add this though.)
Shrink
Smashing Ground
Swords of Revealing Light
Nightmare's Steelcage
Pot of duality

---

add as many of these as you can.

your deck should be more than 40 cards.

basically, stall with trap cards until you have spirit barrier. then slowly fill your field with undestructible tuner monsters and wait until you win with final countdown or until he has no more cards to draw.

maybe it'll be so boring that he'll just scoop. :]

EDIT: also, effect veiler, if you gots tehm.

Last edited: