• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tunnel Vision! (151)

I think my favorite scene was when Team Rocket reached the Onix tunnel and Jessie threw Meowth at them. I found it funny how Fury Swipes didn't work even though it did when Meowth fought Brock's Onix in Kanto. Aside from that funny scene I really liked Snubbull's rivalry with Jigglypuff and how she stole her microphone although I was on #TeamJigglypuff the whole time.

Episodes where Ash and his friends have to solve a detour problem are some of my favorites. I wasn't happy that Snubbull came back or that Jigglypuff chose now of all moments to return but the episode was funny because the two of them were fighting the whole time. I didn't get why Victreebel's Razor Leaf didn't hurt the Onix in the tunnel since it should've been super effective but I did like how Ash was going to use Squirtle until he remembered his departure. 8/10

Screw Jigglypuff, I love flipping it off every time it goes on screen. It sings its damn song THREE times this episode UGH!!!!! Why don't the twerps just run away when it starts singing? Snubbull should have ate Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff will never get its dream of having someone hear the song all the way through because everyone falls asleep when they hear it!