1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Turbo Pack TRES

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by ~Sirnight~, Jun 11, 2010.

1. ~Sirnight~

~Sirnight~ Come along, dear

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/20100611/

Woooow best holos evar. : D
    konami is maybe foreshadowing DSF to one? hurr

Celfon is awesome because I can see that guy actually being holo. Android is cool as well, though Kycoo is odd at being what I Will assume will be a rare. It's been reprinted a good few times, and has been a rare (and, if it's not that) a common before too. Heck I think it's been every rarity.

2. Common Android maybe to match the OCG one?

Good Turbo Pack so far after the overall trash that was TU02. I heard around that there'll be some X-Saber reprints in here.

3. ~Sirnight~

I can Saber stuff happening. Super Ragigura, Pashuul, GEC Fulhelmknight (orgasmic) or maybe rare Emmersblade, lol. Then again, its a ways off, and that's how the formula is. Rare stuff turns rare, commons become super, ultra is something crazy, and the ultimate is something that was ulti in japan.

4. cybermew

cybermew A la lune!

Ultimate isn't something that was Ulti in Japan, according to Kevin :p

5. ~Sirnight~

It's up in the air. FREE FOR ALL. First the ultra and now this. Now one just has to wonder if the ulti will be something new to the states or just a reprint. Since they're not doing the ulti-to-ulti thing anymore, it makes sense that it be something else based off the OCG.

6. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

Liking the Magical Android reprint.

I've always regretted trading Will mine :p

7. cybermew

cybermew A la lune!

Not liking the Magical Android reprint.

Maybe I can offload mine to Rai...

8. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

9. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

10. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

Haha nooo :p

Only good bits about this pack personally are the Magical Android, Coelacanth and Koa’ki Meiru Drago :D

11. ~Sirnight~

God, I say some of these at Nats. Cauis is ugly, but Rekindling is very pretty. Common Blizzards made Blackwings suddenly be very viable for Pegasus League too.

12. Mikau

Mikau Better then you

I want three Ulti Caius, as well as three ultra Dark Grepher, as well as a super Rescue Cat for my Sabers.