1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Turn around, bright eyes.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by katiekitten, Jun 27, 2008.

1. katiekitten

katiekitten The Compromise

:x I like the song, sue me. xD

A place to put up ma doodles. The ones I'm proud of. xD; My last thread died in a pit of 'not hotlinking', so I thought I'd start a new one. x3

And the relation of the title? It's romantic, isn't it? ;D

[​IMG]

...I'm not actually a bleach fan, but I got a request so I doodled it. :x

And it is, literally, a doodle. May line and colour in psp, but until then...

I'm afraid there are problems with the rest, (I doodled it on tegaki, if anyone knows it - you can't edit your pictures, and there aren't any layers, which is why this isn't coloured. :x) so you can't see them. xP

I will be posting more, though. :3

2. Heeeeey, haven't seen you in a while, what's new?

This picture is...well I really don't know anything about Bleach, but this looks good. The face(s) kinda creep me out, though...Well anyways, keep looking on the bright side and I'll be back when you post something else.

3. katiekitten

x3 Hi! *hugs* Not much. Struggled through an army of tests, doodled throughout them, same old. xD

And thanks! *hugs* xD; Sorry about the creepy face - I'll have to draw something un-creepy now to make up for it. x3

x3 *gives cookie* The optimists way of life. xD Nice to see you again, hun!

4. katiekitten

Woot, got another one in before the holidays!

No longer dislike Bleach. xD After the last picture, I researched the characters more and decided to try Bleach again. Am now in love with it. xD; Sure, I've started reading it half way through, but I'll catch up later. xD

And the new pic!

[​IMG]

Am happy with everything but the leak. xD

5. Cool! *eats cookie* Thanks! I see why you don't like the, er, "leak"...but other than that the pic looks great. I actually want to start witb Bleach, my friend says it's an awesome series, but I really can't stand watching an Anime unless I start with ep. 1. I think I know a webssite where I can read the manga, but I probably won't have time for a while, between sailing, playing Final Fantasy IV advanced, messing with Spore Creature Creator, writing my Pikmin 3 fanfic, and critiquing(sp) artwork here.

6. cascade88

cascade88 < go ask alice >

pretty cool, not bad at all.

7. katiekitten

x3 Thank you!

And I have a lot to add, but I won't overload this, so the most recent! :3

[​IMG]

Drawn for Fantasy 1821, or summat, on subeta. :3 I currently inhabit there under the name of greeg. <3

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  8. Good to see you again. This looks pretty good. Correct me if I'm wrong, but do I detect a scythe? It's a really good picture, make moar nao!

9. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

I like your pics ^^ That third one you drew is my favorite.

Keep posting!

10. katiekitten

Flame! *glomps* And yesh, that is a scythe. x3 Who can't love them?

>D

Tadashi: x3 Thanks!

And another one. x3

[​IMG]

:x Been practising anatomy, but obviously I still suck.

*headesk*

11. Raunchy_fad

Raunchy_fad Ooh, maaaan!

Gee whiz, if your 5-minute doodles have so much substance to them (albeit behind scritchy-sketchy lines) then your finished pictures must be some of the lovelier pieces of art out there.

Post something finished, man, because I'd love to see it.

12. As far as anatomy goes, this isn't really as bad as you say, the arms just seem a little short, but that might just be me.

13. henzy

henzy DERKA DERKA

Ah poo on you. You don't suck.
    Your anatomy is quite good, but the only thing that irks me about this image is that the head is waaaaay too big for the body. If you shrunk his head a bit then it would be perfect!

14. katiekitten

Raunchy: :3 Thanks hun! On the posting something completed... I'm afraid I suck at colouring skin. *headesk* Hair, I can just about manage, but skin...

We'll see. x3 *gives cookie* Thanks again!

Flame: I KNEW IT. *stares at picture* xD Thanks, hun! It's always frustrating how you can never see the problem, neh? Thank you again for sticking around. x3

Henzy: Arrrrgh, of course. *headesk* Thank you, hun! And I will. x3 And will be working on it too. Neh, I infuriate myself.

And I do have something for you, to make up for my absence. >.< Sorry about that! I really am a spontaneous poster, eh? Thank you all for putting up with me. *hugs*

A couple more attempts at anatomy before going back to the headshot. :x

[​IMG]

Not my favourite- his face looks wrong, mouth and chin too far forward? - but at least I'm getting a little better at anatomy.

[​IMG]

...I have difficulty drawing women. xD;

[​IMG]

Right eye bugs me, but I like it overall. x3

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  15. 1) Yeah, I think the face looks tilted so that the bottom is too far to the left, plus it looks like the arms are too short again... sorry. You're getting better though. ^-^
    2) I agree.
    3) By far your best so far. I actually can't see any flaws whatsoever, the eye looks fine. I liek piritz.

PS: It happens to be September now.

16. katiekitten

Nah. It's only september when the fat lady sin-

*scuttles off to change sig* xD

Arrrrgh! *resists urge to screech* I hate screwing up. Blasted arms. ;_; And eventually I might be able to draw a women without her looking deformed and/or masculin. xD;

Pirates are love. x3

Hahahahaha!

[​IMG]

...Left arm screwed. D: Why do I only notice that now?

And I love the face best. x3

Edit: I tried to colour something:

[​IMG]

:x I'll put more effort into the next one, I promise. xD;

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  17. Practice: Quite possibly your best attempt at anatomy yet. The face is definitely the best part.

The colored one is a little hard to make out, but looks pretty good in my opinion.

18. katiekitten

xD *piles over with cookies* It sums up the piece perfectly, no?

*dodges brick*

And you could say this is another try at anatomy...

[​IMG]

:x Hyper boy and diamond girl from Pokemon Diamond. *Shot for ruining the image with bad doodling skills*

Is it another case of ginourma-head-itis? D:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  19. Looks good, but I could swear that i can see a Bedoof between them...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  20. katiekitten

xDD; It's official - I can't draw backpacks. But stiiiiill! *shot*

Thanks as ever, hun. x3