• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Turn around, bright eyes.

0_0 sorry... Anyways... draw something else soon please!

katiekitten

The Compromise
x3 You guys own. *gives out cookies*

And as requested, voila!

f_12255014074m_0c1769c.png

Neh... Was going for a romantic scene, realised I'd drawn the girl's head to small so she looked like a kid and lost interest. xD; But practise is practise. <3

Nice! It looks pretty gloomy, though. Prolly cuz you only used grey. Still a grey-t pic, though. (nyuk nyuk)

katiekitten

The Compromise
Flame: xD *hugs* Thank you, hun! (Although the pun... *grimaces- and dodges brick*) xD

Tail: x3! Thank you, hun!

And because I've been putting it off way too long:

A COLOURED IMAGE:

f_12205769608m_46472bc.png

Hehe...Pirate. ^-^

anyways, this has got to be your best one yet. I say to keep doing it like this.

katiekitten

The Compromise
x3 Thank you, hun! And I've given it another go, but I'm afraid it isn't half as good as the last one. (Did you watch bleach in the end, hun? *thinks back*)

f_wpm_513d74e.png

That looks really good! The color castly improves your works imo.

Btw, I've been meaning to get around to it, but...I found the best anime watching sites ever, and I deciced to watch a bunch of short ones first. I could actually reccommend quite a few of them, but then I'd be spamming.

katiekitten

The Compromise
x3 I'll make sure to colour more in future, then! *hugs* I should do, anyway. I'm all too lazy.

Ooh, pm me the links then? *begs with eyes* I adore watching any and all anime. *glomps* And reading random mangas to - I have quite a few I can recommend by now. xD;

katiekitten

The Compromise
And a quick work in progress screenie. x3 Linked 'cause it is VERY big. xD;

And I have a lot of drawings to put up, but this'll have to do for now. Have homework to do. :x

For my pair, duncan

Yours is next, flame! :D

Looks good, like yeah, and...stuff. Uhh...yeah *is half asleep*.

Oh, yeah, I just finished ep. 37 in Bleach.