• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Turning Over A New Bayleef! (202)

This episode sure had a lot of Grass Pokemon around like Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Bellossom and Skiploom. Not that I mind it's just something I noticed. Bayleef having problems after it evolved reminded me of how Charizard became disobedient to Ash's commands, but in this case Bayleef was just too big so she was causing different issues by being so massive and tackling Ash in a painful manner.

Jnmisty

Well, different pokemon can have various different kinds of issues after evolving. I mean take Grotle for example. It couldn't battle the same way after it evolved from Turtwig. On the other hand with Sceptile, it couldn't use any attacks at all because it got its heart broken. With Bayleaf, it is thinking the way when it was a Chikorita and ends up body slamming Ash.

Poor Bayleef... Ash was acting like a jerk to her.