1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Turning Over A Nuzleaf (302)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced' started by Serebii, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Turning Over A Nuzleaf!

During Training for his rematch, Ash & Co. get seperated from their Pokémon in a cave. They try to find eachother, However in doing so, the Pokémon accidently anger a tribe of Nuzleaf who take them captive. Can they escape?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. ZTcrazy

ZTcrazy Guest

I'm really kind of fond of this episode, and I don't really know why. Maybe it's because the Pokemon were the main stars. I actually really like episodes which mainly feature Ash and co.'s Pokemon. Anyway, good debut for Nuzleaf and it's voice fitted it perfectly.

3. Hales

Hales Guest

I loved this episode because of Corphish, especially at the end when he realised he was falling... his freaking out was priceless... :D

But I'm glad they had an episode solely on the pokemon, pity we couldn't understand what they were saying though.

4. The Corphish bit was funny lol Corphish was really funny in this episode.
    When Ash grabbed onto Team Rocket's balloon he was really high up! I'm surprised that he had the guts to jump (I'd be too scared to...I'd just keep hold lol)
    It was nasty of Nuzleaf to use Grasswhistle on the Pokemon so that they were walking around that rock but it was funny!

5. £añkaÑ

£añkaÑ ~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~

This was a good episode...since it was all on the Pokemon...i wish they had did a small translation thing they had did in Season 1...we could know what they say...

6. I quite liked not knowing what they were saying, I just thought of what they could have been saying.

I felt SO sorry for Torchic when it stopped to sniff the flower and it got kidnapped!

7. Shiny May

Shiny May Guest

Too bad Loudred didn't get much cameo in this episode. I liked it and it's just a pity
    I like the grasswhistle thing Nuzleaf did and Nuzleaf laughing was nice too

Also the one thing i did like in this episode was Treecko kicking Corpish multiple times, that was hilarious.

8. vulpix

vulpix Guest

good episode,and Nuzleaf is kinda cute in its own way.

9. It was grasswhistle?I never saw that bit then!

10. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

This episode was okay, but I wish they'd done a captioning bit like they did in "Island of the Giant Pokemon". It would have made the episode more interesting. At least it was interesting that they left in a comment about burning the pokemon at the stake. I also liked when Torchic got excited when it saw the flowers. I really miss that about Torchic since it evolved. :(

11. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

The filler episode was OK, nothing interesting though.

12. JONNO.FRESH

JONNO.FRESH Well-Known Member

Bah an ok epi that could of been alot better

13. Kind of a boring episode, it would have been so much better had they done captions for the pokemon talking

14. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

Poor Loudred all it want to do is get some sleep, put other thing keep waking it up. Ash's Corphish seems to have abit of a curious streak to it unfortunately that curious streak is what gets it into trouble alot of time. Nice having a mostly Pokemon only episode it was nice seeing the gangs Pokemon travel together looking for their trainers. A couple of interesting trivia bits, if you count Snow Way Out & Holiday Hi-Jynx as actually episodes in the series then this episode is the true 300th episode, also coincidentally or not this is the 2nd episode that marked another 100 episodes that used a pun of the old phrase "Turning Over a New Leaf" as its dub title. the 1st being episode 200 Turning Over a New Bayleef.

15. Xtra

Xtra You will be missed:(

I like that it's a pokemon-centered episode, but episodes like these really need subtitles. Also, there was three instances of Corphish golf

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  16. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

It wasn't a perfect episode, but I love when Pokemon get separated from their trainers. It's pretty exciting.

17. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

hm, i've seen better episodes but it was allright i think.

18. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

Its an OK episode, only because Nuzleaf is in it

19. Hibachi

Hibachi Grass Pokemon Expert

Ash's Corphish has caused some major troubles already. Its curiosity is really fun to watch though. I felt bad for Loudred, all it wanted to do was sleep. It was sad to see all of the pokemon fall into the water, but atleast they ended up okay. I thought Nuzleaf was an amazing pokemon. I thought it was funny when it used grasswhistle to confuse the pokemon. I enjoyed seeing the little rivalry go on between Treecko and Corphish. I thought it was sweet how Torchic got sidetracked by flowers. It was a good thing Ash, Brock, Max and May arrived just in time to rescue all of their pokemon. Ash did a very brave thing by jumping from the balloon. I don't think I could have done it. It was nice to see all of the pokemon settle their dispute with the Nuzleaf aand also Treecko and Corphish began to get along.

20. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Those Nuzleaf were very mean to Ash and co. pokemon...
    But in the end they were good for them, great.