• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Turning Over A Nuzleaf (302)

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was great to see a Houen episode that focused solely on Satoshi's group and the Rocket-dan. Heigani awakening the Dogohmb was humorous, and Pikachu carrying Karasalis around was oddly cute. I was expecting the traps that the Pokemon fell in to be the Rocket-dan's, but it was cool that the Konohana made them.

I love these type of episodes where the Pokémon get separated from their trainers, they're some of the better fillers and I wish they could happen more often, plus you get to see who gets along with who. OMG MUDKIP WE DON'T DESERVE HIM HE'S SUCH A DIPLOMAT. Mudkip and Lotad bits are adorable as always and when the Pokémon walk you can hear their little feet. WTF ASH LAUNCHES UP INTO THE SKY???? AG Ash is wild man. Awesome episode and strangely better than the last one.