• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Turtlestarf Art Contest Info

Are you entering my Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This has been approved bye Skiyomi!​
So, here are the top 3 finalists! Just so you know, I only had four entries...

Leave a comment saying who's art is your favorite UNTILL AUGUST 31, 7:00PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME!!!

2mze1bpjpg.png
by pink skitty

IMG_0472.jpg
by kyogreblue3

misingo.png
by jonman721

1st- Liberty Pass Victini lvl. 15 Confusion/Incinerate/Quick Attack/Endure

2nd- TRU Regigigas lvl. 100 Iron Head/Rock Slide/Icy Wind/ Crush Grip

3rd- Pokemon Battle Revolution Electivire lvl. 50 Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Cross Chop/Earthquake

All of these are legitimately obtained!

Last edited:

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

TimeFX

Cool glad to see my bro doing cool Stuff :D

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I'll probably enter due to the fact that I draw ALOT.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Thank you to anybody who joins by the way! It means a lot that you at least enter my contest, I'm just afraid only like 10 people are going to enter instead of a lot like i hope!

I'd enter were it not for the fact that your last contest was offering hacked pokes as prizes. How can anyone be sure the ones you're offering now aren't hacked?

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander
I'd enter were it not for the fact that your last contest was offering hacked pokes as prizes. How can anyone be sure the ones you're offering now aren't hacked?
I PROMISE that they are NOT hacked, my brother gave them to me! He does NOT hack Pokémon, he's against it. In fact my Pokemon name is Logan. His is Chase. The OT of these pokemon are Chase.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
...This might sound stupid, but how do you upload the drawings onto the forum?

Thanks!

...Meh. Nevermind. Just found out...but I don't wanna get Photobucket or anything.... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Victory

Banned
I will enter, but my drawings have bad quality because I use my iPod to upload them

mycooly

Banned
I will enter! ^.^
wait nvm this is drawing not photoshoping

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Hmm....Pink Skitty, or KB3? Pink Skitty's picture is pretty, but KB3 has made me something in the past, so I already know her.......

KB3 is who I vote for!

Status
Not open for further replies.