• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

turtwig, chimchar, or puplip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigress

Turtwig or chimchar, good movsets and stats and they both are awsome!
i don't care for piplup because everyones choosing it and empoleon gives me a creepy vibe, piplup is quite cute though:).
Either way all the diamond and pearl pokemon are really cool, i think this ones gonna be good!

Last edited:

The_Panda

恭喜發財
Another thread.

I like Infernape best, BUT I want one that knows Thunderpunch. Thus I wll trade with my brother (Who's getting Chimchar) and breed it. I believe my sister is getting Turtwig, but I want Seed Bomb so again I will trade.

I'm choosing Piplup for now, it's adorable and it's potential vs Bulky Waters is great.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Omg! OMG!

Oh, phew, just a nighma- AAHHHH!!! ANOTHER THREAD!!!

Lol.

Piplup for me xP.

DoaJ

Concrete Bluesman
I'd personally go with Turtwig. I don't like him too much, but I like his final stage the most out of the three.

JaKe07

Strength lies Within
Me, My Bro And Friend Are Getting 1 Each, Im Getting Chimchar- Its Well Cool!

I_want_lunch

piplup it is kawaii xD

Sasarai

Bishop
I like Chimchar and it's evolutions the most but seeing as i'll be using a Lucario and don't want two fighting types on my team, i'm going to start with turtwig.

kurt

< looks friendly
i will choose chimchar because i heard there arn't to many fire types in these games.

Gribman92

I am chosing Chimchar on Diamond it is a great attacker

Garylarsonfan

i m haunting u
Turtwig is a breeders dream as it is a Pokemon with awsome egg types and its evolved form learns EQ at 32. It also is good in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.