• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TV Anime Pocket Monsters Original Soundtrack Best 1997-2010 coming in September...

Rex Kamex

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The BGM from the anime? All the anime sagas music in one soundtrack?! I might die! This is so great, the anime BGM is so superb, I've always hoped they'd release all the music together in one big collection and I cannot pass this chance up. Some of my favorite tracks are the anime versions of ingame tracks like the Sinnoh gym battle theme and the original battle music used for Pokemon battles in the early Kanto saga, so this is so great. I know what I'm getting for Christmas~

Rex Kamex

The BGM from the anime? All the anime sagas music in one soundtrack?! I might die! This is so great, the anime BGM is so superb, I've always hoped they'd release all the music together in one big collection and I cannot pass this chance up. Some of my favorite tracks are the anime versions of ingame tracks like the Sinnoh gym battle theme and the original battle music used for Pokemon battles in the early Kanto saga, so this is so great. I know what I'm getting for Christmas~

It's not all of the TV music, but it is TV music from all the various series.

There's plenty of unreleased music in Pokemon, so I hope all of that's on here. But if that doesn't happen, I hope most of it is...

ForeverFlame

I came. Hehe.

I love it when BGM is released. And being able to listen to old tracks without voices or sound effects? HECK YES.

SmartD

Amazing, that's a lot of background music tracks. I might listen to some of them when the soundtrack comes out.

Tatatorterra

Continental Pokémon
Yes! Finally I will listen some of my favorites OST!
I love write my fics while I was listening OSTs. (Pokéfics obvious...)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Gym theme Gym theme Big Bucks Big Bucks Gym Theme Big Bucks No Whammy No Whammy Gym Theme Big Bucks No Whammy No Whammy STOP!!!

Make it happen! Or shoot, the Advance Adventure Instrumental or Saikou Everyday Instrumental if they're going to be stubborn with the Gym Theme again. Still, hype!!!

Last edited:

matt0044

Awesome! I hope it includes some of the Anime remixes from the Hoenn and Johto games.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
The original series had a fantastic soundtrack. From "I Got a Pokemon" to "Tears After the Cloudy Weather", the music was remarkable. And, I must admit, even the Advanced Generation had its hits.

I have never bought a soundtrack before. But, if this is released in English, I just might be picking it up.