• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TVGuru's Broadcast Network

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Interested in your cloning services, I'd like six clones of this shiny flawless Alomaloma I have.

Sorry, but I'm having wifi issues right now.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hello that Jap. DW Blissey (When it comes out, preferably with date 11/19/11) will be all around the DW not only JAP as far as I know.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Hello that Jap. DW Blissey (When it comes out, preferably with date 11/19/11) will be all around the DW not only JAP as far as I know.

Still want the japanese version though.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Could we do the clones now? Or is your wifi still acting up?

I'm home so its okay. Whats your fc? 5 clones+ original?

Go2heck

Sure, but I want you to clone this Chansey I have instead, its flawless and shiny.
FC: 4942-7674-2361, I can trade now.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Sure, but I want you to clone this Chansey I have instead, its flawless and shiny.
FC: 4942-7674-2361, I can trade now.

K see you in.

truevillany

I am interested in your shiny flawless adamant terakion (japanese), Newmoon Island Darkrai-Timid,Flawless, or your Lv. 1 Ferroseed-Sassy, Near-flawless (0 in Speed) (Stealth Rock). Offering an UT lvl 1 shiny flawless adamant technician scizor, a battle flawless fully ev trained lvl 100 timid rotom-w w/ hp fire 70, or a battle flawless lvl 100 bold Blissey.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I am interested in your shiny flawless adamant terakion (japanese), Newmoon Island Darkrai-Timid,Flawless, or your Lv. 1 Ferroseed-Sassy, Near-flawless (0 in Speed) (Stealth Rock). Offering an UT lvl 1 shiny flawless adamant technician scizor, a battle flawless fully ev trained lvl 100 timid rotom-w w/ hp fire 70, or a battle flawless lvl 100 bold Blissey.

Already have the Scizor, and only interested in shiny flawless pokemon.

I have Movie Zekrom, I would trade it for your shiny Volcarona.

Nature and Date?

truevillany

Already have the Scizor, and only interested in shiny flawless pokemon.

The scizor you posted is not shiny... or maybe i just did not pay enough attention.. sorry i thought u may want a shiny one as well... as soon as i get something worth trading i will re-visit the thread.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
The scizor you posted is not shiny... or maybe i just did not pay enough attention.. sorry i thought u may want a shiny one as well... as soon as i get something worth trading i will re-visit the thread.

Its in the shiny section so its inferred that its shiny.

Docile, and it has the date 7-30-11

Okay, deal.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
hi mate im interested in your shiny flawless timid starmie. Would you be interested in a shiny flawless chandelure?

Yes I would. I'll be able to trade tomorrow.

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash
I'm interested in Shiny Faraway Island Mew. I'm willing to offer several things in my shop for it.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I'm interested in Shiny Faraway Island Mew. I'm willing to offer several things in my shop for it.

Shiny Flawless Ditto
Shiny Flawless Darumaka
Shiny Flawless Skorupi